45.

"Where?"

"Out" he says smiling. He walks to my bedroom and I follow him. I see him go up to my closet and he opens the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked watching Dylan go through my clothes.

"Put this on" he says handing me a cocktail dress. I grab it and stare at him.

"Why?"

"Because I like it" he says.

"Where are we going?"

"Trust me" he says and I shake my head.

"Are you going to leave so I can get dressed?"

"Do I have to?" he says and I stare at him. A little of me got turned on knowing that Dylan wants to see me but I just felt like that was going too far.

"Yes" I said and he smirks.

"You thought about it..." he says leaving my bedroom and shutting the door. I stare at the dress, what the hell am I doing? I hurry to get changed and walked out into the living room to see Dylan still working on the desk.

"Ready" I said and he looks over at me.

"Wow... you never fail to impress" he says and I roll my eyes. "Put some tennis shoes on" he says grabbing his leather jacket.

"It's a cocktail dress, I can't put on tennis shoes!"

"Well then... I don't want to hear you complaining if your feet hurt" he says and I shake my head. I walk to my closet pulling out some white shoes and I look at Dylan as I put them on.

"Cole will most likely stop by after work" I said.

"And that's why we need to hurry and get out of here before he does" Dylan says and I stand up. "I'll meet you downstairs, I think I'll like to take the balcony one last time" he says walking to my bedroom. One last time? Of course, it was going to be the last time. And who cares, that it's the last time. I look over at my phone and started to think about Cole. What the hell are you doing Josephina? You are betraying him. But it's Dylan... and he said he would leave us alone if I do this with him. I mean if you really think about it, I'm doing this for Cole.

I go to my front door leaving out and headed downstairs to the parking lot. Dylan was waiting by his 1960's, blue, junk yard car and I smile at it. It's been a minute since I've been in it. Dylan opens the passenger side for me and I get in. He closes the door and walks over to the driver side. When he starts the car, he turns down the radio and pulls out of the parking spot.

I start to reminisce over the first time I was in this car. It was the night Naomi betrayed me but if she didn't do what she did, I would have never met Dylan. I would have never kissed him in his bedroom. I would have never had him drive me home.

"Jo" Dylan says and I look at him. "You okay?"

"No"

"What's wrong?"

"Dylan... this is wrong. I shouldn't be with you right now"

"You should tho. You should be with me" he says and I shake my head. "Chill... he won't find out unless you tell him" he says and I look over at him. I lean back in the seat and the ride was silent the rest of the way. I realize we were in the heart of Connecticut and Dylan pulls into a familiar parking garage. The car continues to go up all the way to the top of the garage. This is where he wanted to take me? When Dylan parks the car, he hurries out and I watch him walk to the edge of the building. I roll my eyes opening the door and stepping out.

"What are we doing up here?" I asked shutting the door. Dylan looks back at me and smirks. I walk over looking over the edge. Connecticut looks absolutely beautiful! I feel Dylan come behind pressing his hot lips on my neck and a chill goes through my body. I turn around to meet his lips and he starts to smile then looks at me.