17.

I ended up slipping and falling because I wasn't focused that Naomi had fell infront of me. "Dammit Naomi!" I said rubbing my leg.

"I'm sorry. I hate skating" she says and I laugh.

"Need help?" someone says and I look up to see Cole. He puts his hand out and I grab it and he lifts me up. I look back over at the front to see if that was Dylan and he wasn't there. I doubt it was him anyway. "You okay?" Cole asked and I look at him.

"Yea... I'm fine" I smile at him. I look down at our hands and Cole hurries to let go.

"Good" he said and I push my hair back.

"HELLO! ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME?" Naomi says and we look over to see Naomi still on the ground and I couldn't help but laugh. Cole helps her up and she grabs onto my shoulders. "Why didn't we just go to the club? I can't dance and skate at the same time"

"Stop complaining" I said skating away from them. I started to break out in a sweat. Skating is seriously a work-out. Viola was trying to help Naomi stay up on her feet, Cody was hugged up behind Sawyer while they skate and it was so cute. I look around and Cole was sitting down by the lockers. I skated off the floor and I slowly made my way to him. He had already taken his skates off and looks up at me. I sit down and stare at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... just tired" he says.

"Cole... come on. You can talk to me" I said and he stares at me. "It's about Dylan right?"

"I really screwed up" he shakes his head.

"Cole..."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course"

"When Dylan and I was 19, I stole a bunch of things from the mall" he says and I stare at him. I have to remember that Cole has a past too. But it's crazy to think about him doing something so reckless. "We were getting chased and had to split up. The cops were closing in on me, and Dylan did all he could do for them to catch him. Breaking windows and crap. The police ended up catching Dylan and he got arrested. He took the blame for me and this is how I repay him? By making out with the only girl he ever wanted?" Cole said looking at me.

"It just happened..."

"And now look at me. Why the fuck am I here with you?"

"Cole. We're just hanging out"

"Jo, no offense but I rather be hanging out with Dylan" he says and I stare at him.

"Hey guys, what's wrong?" Sawyer said coming up to us.

"Nothing. We're just tired. Can we head out?" I said taking off my skates.

"Yea... of course" Sawyer said and her and Cody sat down. We wave Naomi and Viola in and they come and sit down and started to take off their skates.

"I will never in my life do some stupid shit like this again" Naomi said and they laugh. After we returned our skates, we get back in the car. Cole drives and I get in on the passenger side. I lean my head on the window and we make our back to Dylan's. So Cole's mad at me too? That's great. I regret us kissing but at the same time I don't. I wanted to kiss Cole. But I do regret that I messed up their friendship. When we pull up to the house there were cars parked all over. Cole maneuvers his way through and parks the car.

"I hate Dylan, so much" Sawyer says and we look around at people outside. When we get out the smell of marijuana stings my nose. We all walk inside and the music was up loud. There were girls walking around in their bikinis and people making out everywhere I turned.