7.

I lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling. Did Cole and I really kiss? I felt my lips and closed my eyes and just replayed what just happened. Yes. I really kissed Cole... and I... liked it. I turn over to the window and smiled. Today was actually amazing. And that's crazy... because it had nothing to do with Dylan.

Josephina... stop smiling. Stop being happy that you just kissed Dylan's best friend. Shit! I shake the thoughts from my head and I was pretty sure I wasn't getting any sleep tonight.

By the next morning, I was awoken by knocks at my door. I roll over and look at it and rolled my eyes.

"JOSEPHINA!" I hear Naomi yell.

"What..." I mumbled under my pillow. My door swings open and I don't look up.

"Dude... get up! It's coming around noon!" she says.

"Seriously?" I said looking at my phone. "Ugh! I didn't get much sleep last night"

"What? Why? Are you pregnant?" she says and I sit up in bed.

"What? No" I laugh and she joins in with me. I look at Naomi and she was wearing her bikini top but over it a loose black shirt with some shorts.

"What's wrong?"

"Umm... last night. Cole and I... kissed?" I said and her face comes to a huge smile.

"I KNEW IT!" she yells.

"NAOMI!" someone says storming into my room. I look to see Sawyer and I shake my head.

"Why not invite the whole damn house into my room right now" I said as Sawyer closes the door.

"Give me back my black top" Sawyer says.

"Okay calm down..." Naomi says taking off her shirt and throws it to Sawyer.

"It's noon Josephina, you should get up" Sawyer says.

"I know" I yawn.

"What's wrong? You okay?" Sawyer said looking at me.

"Only that she made out with Cole last night and yesterday I walked in on her and Dylan" Naomi said and I shake my head.

"I KNEW IT!" Sawyer yells and walks over to me.

"Knew what? What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"About Cole. Come on... it was obvious he sorta liked you" Naomi says.

"What? No."

"Denial... that's common" Naomi says and I laugh and shake my head.

"Well Dylan has been an ass to you since last year... Cole really is a great choice, he's really sweet and dorky, that's perfect for you" Sawyer said.

"Wait what?" I said.

"No Sawyer. Dylan and Jo are in love with each other. Besides their sex would be dirty and that's the best" Naomi said and Sawyer turns to Naomi.

"Dylan's an arrogant asshole who only thinks about himself. He doesn't treat Jo with respect and he has issues, duhh..." Sawyer said.

"Well Cole is too nice and has a boring job" Naomi said and we just stare at her. "Okay... so he doesn't have any negatives about him so what" she said and I laugh and shake my head.

"Guys. No, there's no Cole and there's no Dylan" I said and they laugh.

"Right..." Naomi says going to my bags looking through my clothes.

"I just feel bad" I said.

"Why?" Naomi asked.

"Because I kissed him... I liked it" I answered.