Unforgettable

Liam's POV

 You know that feeling, the one you get when all those times you see them standing there, smiling and laughing and you cannot breathe until you're with them. You avoid and avoid and avoid the subject until it becomes so unbearable you feel like you will crack if anyone asks about the two of you. That's the point I'm at right now. The cracking, earth shattering, heart breaking feeling. Paranoid about being asked a simple question. Days, weeks, months and even possibly years go by not being able to tell that one person how you truly feel. Sometimes you'll go home and just turn on the music that makes you think about them, and only them. 24/7 they're on your mind, in your system like some sort of drug. Everything reminds you of them, everything. They never ceased to amaze you. They're your own personal poison. Your weakness and that feeling, that never goes away no matter how hard you try to get rid of it. Just sticks.

  The light shined brightly as I opened my eyes I woke up in the same place they last closed. Holding his hand, I smiled slightly and carefully tried to let go of his hand, but he quickly strengthened his grip. 

"Don't go" He whispers while opening his eyes he smiles at me. God that damn smile. 

"Liam?!" Hayden shockingly speaks. "This is who you left me for?! Him!?"

  "Hayden, its-"

"Not what it looks like, sure Liam" She walked away. I would've gone after her but the anxiety radiating off of Theo was so strong there was no way I was leaving him like this.