First Beta

Theo's POV

As pulled up to Liam's house and sighed while placing my head down 'you can do this just make sure he's okay then leave if it gets to hard just walk out the door'. I lift my head up from my steering wheel and saw Brett Talbot leaving. 'What the actual fuck is he doing here?' I thought to myself. He saw me staring and started walking over. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck' I quickly turned away then ran into the car door.

"Mother Fuc-"

"Hey Theo, long time no see" Brett said standing only a couple feet away.

"Brett always a pleasure." I replied while rolling my eyes. Brett nodded than walked away. Then turned

"Oh and Theo, Liam is all yours he's not my type." My face turned bright red thank god he didn't see it.

I started walking towards Liams house and knocked on the door.

"Who for the love of god is here this ti-" Liam paused and stared at me.

"Hey Liam" I said smirking, he opened the door signaling to come inside.

"Why is Nolan here?" I questioned pointing at the couch he was passed out on.

"Brett brought him, he found him in the field" Liam softly replied. "So what are you doing here at this time?" He stared at me with big blue eager eyes.

"Checking to make sure you haven't died" I bluntly replied "Looks like you're fine." I turn around and walk out leaving the younger boy puzzled.

Scott's POV

As I come home from the hospital I dropped by Malia's house to see if she was there, but by the looks of it she's with Lydia. So I decided to go home and sleep, i'm so tired after not sleeping for a long time. I open the door and set the keys down on the table and sighed. I then grabbed a glass off of the counter from earlier, filled it up with water and drank it. As I started making my way to the stairs the door bell rings. I walk over and start to open the door.

"Stiles I swear to god if you don't let me sleep i'm going to-" I stopped awestruck of who was in front of me.

"You're going to what? Kill me?" The tall boy laughed. I was still standing there like I saw a ghost. Frozen and in shock. I tried to speak. "What, cat got your tongue Scott?" He laughed with a sparkle in his crystal blue eyes. I jumped on him embracing in a hug, which obviously took him by surprise as he fell backwards. Both of us are now laughing but not wanting to break up the embrace.

"Hey Scott my dad told me you stopped by an- Who the hell is this?" Malia questioned. I quickly stand up helping the other boy up that I jumped on. 

"Malia, this is Isaac. Isaac Lahey" I said grinning from ear to ear. She looked at me confused very confused. 

"The one from all the pictures. The one that left and hurt you" I could feel Malia's anger coming out as she said those last words, her eyes started flashing.

"Whoa there princess, I didn't mean to hurt Scott I just couldn't stand watching more people die." Isaac quickly replies throwing his hands up in a surrender. I quickly turned my head now understanding why the boy had left.

"You didn't leave because of me?" I said the taller boy put his head down as his curly golden hair with brown streaks flopped down. 

"No, no Scott I didn't leave because of you. But I knew you'd never let me leave or you would've never came with me so I just. Left" He said with a tear running down his cheek. Malia is standing there extremely confused.

"I'm gonna go, Scott call me later" The she-wolf said walking away.

Scott and Isaac entered the McCall house and sat down on Scott's bed upstairs. The both start saying something then stop and laugh nervously. 

"You go first" Scott said rubbing his neck.

"Scott I am so deeply sorry for leaving" Isaac said while grabbing the alpha's hand. I look up with tears filling my eyes.

"I lost so many people but I never thought I would've lost you." I said letting go of his hand. "Just. Please Isaac, just go" The boy looked at Scott with a longing face than walked out of his room.

"Scott." He said still standing turned away at the door. "For what it's worth I never stopped loving you" Then he walked away.

I broke down into tears. How could he just appear in my life like that just when I had let go. I sobbed for what had felt like hours when I heard my mom come into my room.

"Oh honey, what happened?" She asked with concern in her voice.

"Isaac- Is- Isaac c-came b-back" I hardly got the words out of my mouth while still curled up not looking at my mother. I could feel her shock though she didn't know what to say. Just like I didn't know what to do.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS DOUBLE UPDATE I GOT REALLY INSPIRED RECENTLY

Q&A

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WITH SCOTT AND ISAAC?

LETS SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS