Fin.

Thank you for your patients, I am ending the story the same way I had intended to, just in a shorter period of time. Thank you for all of the love and support. <3

Liam's POV

2 years later...

Today was the day I was graduating High school, I have an amazing group of friends and also an amazing boyfriend. It had taken Scott and the pack to get used to having Theo around and actually trusting him but we made it work, and for those who want to know, Brett and Nolan couldn't ever be any happier together. Odd pairing, but people say the same about Theo and I. So is every other couple. Theo and I had also moved in together, it might seem like we are moving fast but you never know how much time you have left with someone. Especially in this town We wanted to make every second count

There have been some weird things happening in Beacon Hills, but nothing we wouldn't handle. As I was getting called across the stage to receive my diploma I heard so many people I loved calling out my name and cheering for me, but the only person I looked at was Theo. He is the love of my life and I would never want to change that. Now I can understand where some people have come from with being worried about him and I being together, but I can say he genuinely has changed for the better.

"Liam, Liammmm, LIAM WAKE UP"

"Scott? What are you doing in our apartment?" I questioned

"Liam, you can't keep doing this!"

"Scott, you're confusing me, this is Theo and my apartment, you can't just come barging in whenever you please!"

"LIAM! YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!" Scott's temper was getting worse, but the confusion just remained on my face.

"SCOTT YES I DO, YOU'RE BEING INSANE!" I yelled back

"Liam, seriously you can't keep doing this. He's gone Liam, he's been gone for 2 years. He's never coming back. No one knew what being brought back from hell would do to a supernatural being."

"Scott, stop I-"

"No Liam, you need to stop creating a false reality in your head. Theo is dead, he is never coming back. I know how much that pains you but-"

"SCOTT YOU DON'T. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I NEVER SAID IT BACK, ON THE LAST NIGHT OF HIS LIFE HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME AND I FROZE. HE RAN OFF AND I THOUGHT HE JUST GHOSTED ME, BUT NO HE DIED THAT NIGHT BEFORE I EVER TOLD HIM HOW MADLY INLOVE WITH HIM I WAS, AND STILL AM."

"Liam, I didn't-"

"HE DIED ALONE SCOTT, ALONE! WITHOUT ANYONE WITHOUT ME! HOW LONG DID HE KNOW HE WAS GOING TO DIE, BECAUSE I KNOW HE WASN'T DUMB ENOUGH TO JUST IGNORE THE FEELING OF DEATH! WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME WHY PLEASE-" I was sobbing at this point Scott just stood there and slowly walked towards me and grabbed my hand, he tried taking the pain away, like he has so many times before, but as always it was too much for him to handle.

"Liam, you need to start-"

"Can you leave Scott, I'm not going to graduation today, I just don't care anymore."

As Scott shut the door I kept imagining what Theo's and my life should've been. We would've had 4 kids, a dog, and lived somewhere far away from Beacon Hills. I know that I will spend the rest of my days telling his story and not letting myself ever forget him, and how I wish if he could hear me today, that he knows how involve I will always be with him.

"Theo Raeken, I love you"