Running

Nolan's POV

"HELP SOMEBODY HELP!!!" I screamed my voice echoing though out the empty halls.

"W-what happened?!" Mason and Corey say running in looking drained of color.

"Gabe did this to him, I stopped him before any thing worse could happen I don't know why he isn't healing, he should be healing right???" I say stuttering and holding back tears as I help pick up Liam.

"We need to take him to the hospital" Mason quickly responded.

"Nolan you meet us there but call Scott and the others and tell them to also meet us there" Corey spoke and I nodded my head and did as I was told. God this is all my fault.

Theo's POV

So last night I finally got released from the hospital which was pretty great as you could say. But apparently good things don't stay too relevant in this town when I got a call and one of the most heart breaking ones I could have ever gotten. That one call you don't want to get.

"Theo.... It's Liam... He's been badly hurt, and isn't healing, I've called the others but I thought you should know. He's in the hospital." Nolan's words kept repeating in my head over and over and over again. Tears were streaming down my eyes. I have only cried one other time in my life and it wasn't fake it was when I was sent to hell.

I have to get to Liam.

When I pull up to the hospital I sprinted out of my car and into it trying to find Liam. My head is spinning so much and it feels like I can't breathe. I should have been there. I should've done something I did nothing.

"THEO" Malia yells running up to me. 

"Thank God you are here" She grabs my arm and pulls me into the room where he and the others were.

"What happened?" I say choking on my words holding back my tears. I slowly walk up to the bed wires are all through him he is ghostly white and his heartbeat is low. I touch his arm it is freezing cold. I look back at Malia and she nods her head.

I grab his hand squeezing it lightly, I close my eyes as his pain consumes me. My veins go black as I am taking it it hurts so badly, he doesn't deserve this. He lets out a small breath and falls back limp. Still barley breathing but it is more steady this time and his heart rate went up a little.

Scott places his hand on my shoulder and says "It's going to be okay Theo, he's going to get through this. He's so strong" The the rest of the pack leaves us alone.

Liam was slowly healing, slowly and hopefully by morning he would be awake. My eyes start to get droopy and I lay my head down next to our hands intertwined then fall into a peaceful sleep.

OOOOOFFFFFF WHATS GONNA FINNA HAPPEN ALSO IM SHOOK 3.3K READS GUYS THATS AMAZING HOLY HELL TYSM

Q&A

DO YOU THINK THEY'RE EVOLVING TOO FAST OR TOO SLOW???