In My Veins

hi, this is a little editors note before you start reading, i have been going through a lot lately and so im just gonna literally pour all of that into this chapter so. be ready.

Liams POV

I wake up to the sound of a whimper coming from the room, I soon stand up and quickly take in every inch of the dark corners seeing if anything is lurking. Soon enough I see Theo curled up in a corner next to the door. I frantically ran over.

"Theo?" I whispered, he wouldn't move.

"Theo" This time I try to move his hands from his face, finally he budged and I saw what he had been trying to do. I just sit there trying to process everything. He was sitting there with his shirt ripped open with huge gashes across his chest, self-inflicted. 

"I couldn't save you" he almost inaudibly said.

"Save me from what?" I grabbed his hands into mine trying to take away some of the pain without him noticing.

"Me" my heart sank when he said that one word. Why would he have to save me from himself, there's nothing wrong with him. He's made up for all of his mistakes and still trying to make amends.  There's nothing he could even do that would push me away from his intoxicating appearance and personality.

"Theo, there's nothing wrong with you" I sigh

"Liam, yes there is! I'm a fucking monster! If there is one thing your pack agrees on it's that!" he started shaking. I heard his heart rate start to pick up and before it even clicked Theo was already out of the room. He was having a panic attack. Goddamnit Theo, what will it take for you to actually stay. 

I soon start to go after him, first looking all around the house with hardly succeeding in not waking anyone up. Then I ran outside to then find Theo hasn't strayed too far. 

"I remembered I'm your ride." He mumbled.

"Really Theo? The only reason you didn't run off is because you're my fucking ride?!"

"No." he shot back a deadly glare at me.

"No what, I'm really sick and tired of you playing these mind games with me!" I shot back

"You know what Liam? You're the only person on this fucking earth that slightly worries about me." I froze.

"You just keep bickering at me for wanting to know what's wrong and the fact is." He stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"The fact is what Theo?" he moved closer to me, we were almost touching noses.

"The fact is. The fact is that. It always feels like you're in my veins, in my fucking skin. You always are the one person that. That makes me actually want to become a better version of my shitty self. The fact is that." He was stuttering over his words but then it looked as if something had clicked in his head, something that he never has realized.

"The fact is that I'm in love with you Liam Dunbar" before I could even respond Theo closed in the small gap between us, it felt as if sparks flew everywhere. Every rom-com ever made, ever cheesy clique scene. Was this and let me just say, it is amazing. I quickly begin to kiss him back holding onto him never wanting to let go. 

Theo Raeken loves me.