Little Beta

Theo's POV

As I walked away from Liams house I knew I couldn't stay in Beacon Hills any longer I know this is my home and I grew up here I just have too many bad memories. As I walked to my car I opened the door and sat down. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the steering wheel. 'Why does life have to be so complicated, why does everything have to be so complicated. Then again I am a fricken supernatural creature so that's a whole other complicated thing so why is this so hard to wrap my mind around' I sighed then started my car engine. Before I could drive away from Liam's I saw a flashlight at my window. One that I've seen one too many times before.

"I know, I know I'm moving" Before I could put my foot on the gas my car door swung open. "What the hell man?!" As I looked up a huge panic sank into my body. A face I so truly hate but have only seen a couple of times before. Gabe.

"Missed me?" He said before knocking me out.

3 days later...

I woke up with an aching pain running through my entire body. My whole vision blurred, but could make out heartbeats there were 4 of them. I guess they saw me move or something because before I could do anything one came over to me and injected what was most likely wolvesbane into my neck. I soon blacked out once again.

Nolan's POV

When I woke up my surroundings were different than they were before. I wasn't in my room, but I was in some other one. I as my eyes slowly cleared up I realized I was in a hospital bed. I could hear people talking most likely doctors since I couldn't recognize their voices. Pain was everywhere in my body but mainly my stomach and face. They started noticing I was awake when a young lady maybe mid 20s to 30s, she had short straight black hair with pale skin and almost grey eyes. She looked about 5'7 once she noticed me staring at her she approached me. I started becoming really anxious and not really wanting to talk to anyone. By the way she was dressed she was most likely a social worker and I don't want to be taken away from my home. Its not like it will change anything how I feel about my life, family and friends. She started walking closer with a big grin on her face.

"Hi there! My name is Victoria" She held her hand out as she was still smiling. I stared at her blankly. She continued to talk "Could I ask you some questions?" I nodded.

"How's life at home?" She started talking in a more serious tone.

"It's fine my parents are usually at work" I quietly replied.

"That must be stressful for them"

"Not really they enjoy what they do" I lied not wanting to get into anymore trouble with my dad. She frowned with that response.

"How's school?" She continued with her questions

"It's okay" I replied, she nodded noticing it was a harsh subject.

"Well I'm going to let you rest. You've been through a lot, and it look like some of you're friends are here to see you." She smiled and walked out of the room. 'Friends? I don't really have anyone' I thought in my head. I soon heard a knock on the door.

"Can we come in?" Scott said poking his head through the door.

"Um yeah sure." I responded with an unsure tone. He nodded as he walked in two others followed, Liam and um Brett I think but I don't understand why he's here.

"How are you feeling?"Liam spoke with a caring voice.

"I'm okay, i am used to it" When I said that Brett winced I don't know why.

"Nolan, I just want you to know we are going to find who did this to you and not let them get out of it without a scratch" I tensed up with Liam's words. I can't have them know who did this to me. All three seemed to notice me getting anxious.

"It's okay Nolan you don't have to tell us" Scott said putting his hand on my shoulder but I quickly move out of his grip and he looked at me with a worried face. The whole time they were in here Brett didn't say one word just looked like a kicked puppy.

"We're gonna let you rest you've been through a lot" Scott said leading the other two out of the room. Why does everyone keep saying that. It's not like it's the first time this has ever happened. I'm used to it. After my mind started setting down I quickly dozed off into a deep sleep.

Liam's POV

I stare at my phone with the same text message I've been reading for the past 3 days.

From Theo:

Hey little beta, I have decided to leave town so don't come looking for me.

Theo has never called me 'little beta' I don't mind but I do mind that he's leaving town and I wasn't able to stop him. But the way he worded things and the fact he even sent me a message made me have an uneasy feeling. Theo would never send something like this to me or quite frankly anyone. Ever. Scott looked over my shoulder to see what I was so focused on.

"Liam. He's gone, we can't stop him from leaving town" He calmly spoke.

"Yeah, I know. But you have to agree something is off the Theo I know would never send anyone a message telling us he was leaving." Scott just looked at me and before he spoke we heard a loud and painful howl. Not just anyone's.

Theo Raeken's.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

Q&A

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABUT NOLAN'S BACKGROUND STORY

SAD BUT CAN HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HOW HE IS THE WAY HE IS :) I LOVE HIMMM.