Hostage

this will be over a dream Theo has been having so I'm sorry for the short chapter.

Theo's POV

I woke up in a place where I never thought I'd be again, a place where only one person could've put me because they are the only ones that have the resources to do so. I felt so. Betrayed, I start banging against the metal door. When I finally got out I saw him. On the table with her over him.

"Tara! Tara please! Not him please not him!" She glanced at me while I pleaded for his life. Then stabbed her hand in his chest and ripped out his heart. 

Then everything restarted.

Back on repeat. Over and over again, but this time I would save him.

As I opened the metal door I saw him laying there again and I ran as fast as I could to yank him off of the table. He looked at me with hurt eyes, Tara gabbed me and took back what was hers.

This felt like it went on forever, over and over and over again she would rip her heart out as I looked into the boy's eyes I loved, look void. But the most painful thing was when I had woken up from that painful nightmare, the boy was looking at me with the most concerned expression almost as if he was about to cry.

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR LEGIT 200 WORDS BUT THE EDIT I MADE FOR THIS WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO SEE KIND OF WHERE I AM WITH THIS BOOK AND THIS WAS MORE OF A FILLER CHAPTER, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE!!!