Anagapesis

Anagapesis (pronounced: ana-ga-PE-sis)

Falling out of love; the feeling of not loving someone or something once loved.

(author's side note: I put in a lot of real life emotions into this fanfiction by the way I just hope you guys know that haha)

Liam's POV

Theo's eyes grew huge when I told him what had happened, starting with the beginning of how Hayden cheated on me with Gabe.

"There was a party a couple of weeks ago at Nolan's house and I couldn't go because I had a essay due the next morning. So Nolan had all of the upstairs off limits, that was the only rule just because it was one less place for him to clean and then Hayden and Gabe started dancing, I don't know who made the first move and so on and Hayden can't get drunk so that was no excuse. One thing led to another and Nolan went upstairs to grab a new shirt after spilling something on the one he was wearing and caught them ripping each others clothes off in his room... I know he isn't lying because his heart didn't skip a beat and that next day Hayden wreaked of Gabe, I just never thought about it since they've been 'friends' for a while now. I just feel so fucking stupid. I stopped loving her the second you walked into town I don't even know why I stayed with her." After I realized what I said I froze.

"A-after I walked back into town you stopped loving her?" Theo said shockingly

"I-I have to go" I grab my stuff and walk out.

I pull out my phone and text Mason that I need to see him and when he says he's busy I continue to text a numerous amount of people until Malia said she can talk. Yes Malia can judge people but she's very comforting with these types of things after dating Stiles then getting her heart broken she's finally happy with Scott. I get into the car and drive over to her house, well Scott's since they've recently moved in together. I texted her once I got there.

"Come on in Liam." She said smiling and opening the door.

"Scott is out with his mom so, they won't be back till late" She chuckled, it's so nice seeing her finally happy after Stiles.

"I have to talk to you about something and it urgent" I said quickly. Soon after that I told her the whole story on how when Theo came into Beacon Hills my feelings for Hayden just disappeared, then to Hayden cheating on me with Gabe all the way to today and me basically telling Theo everything I just told her and how I fucked up because I didn't even realize until now how Theo changed everything for me when he came to Beacon Hills. The whole time she just sat there and listened which isn't usual for Malia she usually puts out her opinion right away, but it was nice getting everything off my chest before getting smashed with opinions. 

"Wow" Is all she said afterwards. I just chuckled a little bit but more because I'm really nervous.

"So Liam Dunbar has feelings for the chimera... Hmm weirdly enough as it is or maybe sounds I think I saw this coming" My jaw dropped.

"How how did you see this coming?"

"Oh my god Liam are you kidding me? The way you look at each other is so full of love and passion and hidden feelings it's almost impossible not to notice! Scott and the rest of the pack placed bets to see how long it took one of you. Personally I though Theo would be the first one to figure it out since sometimes you can be a little slow but guess I was wrong" She smiled wide.

"You guys placed bets. To see how long it took us, well one of us to figure it out?"

"Mhm" Her smile was still wide like she was eager to hear me spill my most inner personal thoughts. But instead I thanked her for letting me talk to her got up and drove home. I'm going to need a good night of sleep before I deal with this tomorrow. All I know is, I can't stop thinking about one thing.

Theo Raeken.

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER SLOWLY BUT SURELY I AM UPDATING HAHA AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING TUNED!

Q&A

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT

IDK LOL ITS GONNA BE A LOOOONNNGGG RIDE AHEAD LEMME TELL YA.