Stabilized

Liam's POV

I had to go back to school. Scott wouldn't let me stay with Theo and miss any more school since 'I've already missed too much'. I'm not very excited about going back because if I see Gabe I will actually loose it. I will want to rip him apart for hurting Theo. I don't know when he'll wake up or if he will. Until I know he's okay I'm going to have a hard time controlling myself. I'm so full of emotions but one sticks out the most anger. "People only feel one emotion at a time" Theo always said and he's right. There's always that one emotion you feel more than the rest. I walk into school and feel everyone's eyes on me. Everyone's. I feel a tug on my arm and turn my head to face Corey.

"Liam, come with me we have to talk" He grabs my arm and starts dragging me to an empty class room and locks the door. Waiting inside is Mason.

"Don't freak out" Mason says stupidly knowing i'm already blowing a casket. But I manage to stay collected and not say anything. 

"A video was sent to the whole school..." I stare at them blankly

"Okay and the big deal is?" I start to say as Corey then cuts it.

"It's Nolan's dad beating the living shit out of Nolan then..." By then I was furious.

"THEN WHAT?!" I yell

"He raped him." Mason quietly said. My heart sank at that last bit, why would anyone do something like this to Nolan.

"That's not the worst part, the person who recorded it you could see them in the reflection of a mirror in Nolan's room, It was Gabe." When Mason said that last part it was the last straw for me. I need to find Gabe.

Nolan's POV

At the hospital there's not much you can do, I don't have any electronic because I told everyone not to go back to my house and get my phone or computer fearing my dad would know I'm here. So I spend most of my time looking out for Theo because everyone has things they have to do to make sure no one gets suspicious or tries to hurt Theo. 

"Hey Theo I still don't know if you can ever hear me, but you're healing more and more everyday. You're getting better well physically. Mentally well we can get through that part together I've been dealing with it for 8 years... It gets better. I promise" I then heard Theo groan.

"Theo??" he groans again this time moving his body.

"Are you awake??!!!" His eyes slowly open and turns into confusion.

"What the fuck am I doing in this shit hole" Oh how I've missed Theo.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING QUICKER I AM DEALING WITH A LOT OF THINGS AND SCHOOL  JUST STARTED UP AGAIN...

ALSO IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT WRITING A SOCIAL MEDIA AU BC I LOVE THEM SO MUCH (THOUGHTS?)

Q&A

HOW LONG WILL THIS BOOK BE AND WILL THERE BE A SECOND 

45-60 CHAPTERS

AND NO THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER BOOK.