Limp

Theo's POV

I wake up suddenly to hearing the most heart wrenching noise, the heart monitor not beeping anymore.

"HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!! HE'S NOT BREATHING HELP ME!!!" I stand up screaming, shouting like my life depended on it. Nurses and doctors run in and push me back. I stand there awestruck running my hands through my hair with tears draining out of my eyes.

"1,2,3 CLEAR" The doctor shouts, but it doesn't work he tries again.

"1,2,3 CLEAR" Still doesn't work.

"1,2,3 CLEAR!" We stand there eagerly waiting.

"We've got a heartbeat" The doctor says putting down the defibrillator.

I thank the doctors and sit back down with him. My mind aches with the thought of loosing him, my eyes start watering again a tear streams down my face.

"I can't lose you Liam, I can never lose you. Please don't leave me alone." I say holding his hand and falling back into a deep sleep.

Liam's POV

As I try opening my eyes I can feel something in my hand and weighing down the bed, I wake up to see the most beautiful sight I've seen in a while. Him. I look down to see his hand locked in with mine and I can feel a smile appearing on my face. His eyes start shuttering as he's starting to become more awake. 

"Liam, you're okay!" Theo says jumping up and pulling me into a warm electrifying embrace.

"Yes, Theo I'm okay" I replied pulling him closer.

I felt a tear wet the back of my neck and I pull back. Theo places his hands on the sides of my face with tears streaming down his eyes, so broken yet so beautiful I think.

"What's wrong?" I said he keeps looking at me speechless.

"I thought I lost the only thing I've ever cared about" then he pulls me into another embrace.

How could one human being be more beautifully broken than him. He has lighten up my world when it felt like nothing was worth fighting for, when I just wanted to lay in bed and never get up he pulled me out. Yes, he was annoying every once and a while but that just makes him even more special to me. I never want to lose this moment I keep thinking.

OMG ITS BEEN A WHILE THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4.5K READS THAT'S AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!

Q&A

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MOE OF?

YOU ANSWER!