Sympathy

Liam's POV

 "Theo what's wrong, you wreak of anxiety?"

"Am I- I'm- I'm sorry I'm so so sorry if I messed things up between you two, if you were going to get back together if-"

"Theo, where are you getting this from. I am not getting back together with Hayden, ever."

"Why Liam she's perfect for you, she looks at you like you're her everything."

"I don't though, when you look at someone like they're your everything doesn't necessarily mean they're yours. Which in this case is true." I look deeply into Theo's eyes remembering all of the trauma he has gone through.

"What happened between you two" He said so quietly it was almost inaudible, but he knew I heard it because of werewolf hearing.

"She cheated on me... With Gabe" Theo's eyes widened shocked.

"Wait, what?!! Gabe as in lacrosse player who is dating Nolan??" I shifted how I was sitting and Theo noticed how uncomfortable I was.

"Liam, I know i'm not the most sympathetic person-"

"Yeah don't have to tell me twice"

"Anyways you've probably been asked this many times but, are you doing okay? You've just seemed off." That's when I felt it, the undeniable truth. Theo Raeken cares.

"Yeah, no I haven't been okay. Not for a while." 

 OKOK GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE HELLA DEEP AND SHIT BUT ALSO OMG TYSM FOR 2K READS  JREBBWUIQBPVGEBWIGBE I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO BAD AND MY BBYS DESERVE BETTER

Q&A 

HOW DO YOU THINK GABE AND NOLAN ARE GOING TO PLAY INTO THIS??