Being the Bait

Liam's POV

"This isn't even a car key!" Theo yells as we are trying to out run the ghost riders.

"Try this!" I handed him the car key and it worked! Finally! Once we arrived to the hospital I reached up and set the ambulance alarm. Theo got super pissed and went on and on about how he's just going to leave if I get taken first. Which I mean come on I already knew this. We headed inside, Theo stopped and I could smell fear and his heart was racing.

"Theo what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just though I was somewhere else for a second."

"Where?"

"In a bad dream. You said you knew where to hide."

"Follow me." We entered the morgue.

"The morgue really Liam?!"

"Got any better ideas?"

"You should've left me in the holding cell."

"I should've left you in the ground."

"Oh really?"
"Yeah."

"Really. What do you think I was doing down there? Just hanging out with my dead sister?! Having a good time catching up on childhood memories!?"

"I think you were rotting down there."
"Liam finally gets one right."

"I also think whatever happened to you, you deserved it." The moment I said that sadness filled the room

"Is that right?" God Theo just angers me so damn much.

"When the Ghost Riders find us, I'm not gonna do anything for you. I'm not gonna help you. I'm not gonna save you. I'm gonna do exactly what you would do to me, I'm gonna use you as bait."

"Ouch Liam. Who said I'm going to use you as bait."

"You were thinking it." Theo just smirked in reply. Then the sirens stopped.

"Do you hear them. The sirens Liam do you hear them!?" We just glanced at each other.

"They're here."

20 minutes later

"Theo what are you doing?!!"

"Being the bait." The elevator door starts closing.

"NO!!!!" He's gone. Theo is gone he saved me. I saved him. Everything is different now.

Everything.

I got out of the elevator hoping I'd see or hear Theo, nothing. I sadly walk out of the hospital. Before I knew it I was at the high school. There a Ghost Rider attacked me I was going to die. Then he came to my rescue and fought off the Ghost Rider while I leaped and got onto the horse.

"Do you know how to ride one of those?" He said smiling.

"Not really." I said before going into the void.

When I got to Hayden, Mason and Corey something felt different, very off.

"I'm so happy to see you." Hayden says then kisses me. That was it her kissing me it didn't it just felt. Weird. I just ignore it and hug her.

"I missed you." She smiled.

IM EVIL I KNOW YOU'RE WELCOME!

so????? what's gonna happen next ;)

q&a- do you like hayden?
Yes she had potential but they made her a trashy character in the end ugh.