Drive

Liam's POV

As I woke up to get ready for school something just felt off. I don't know how to explain it other than that. I grabbed a gray shirt and threw on some khakis, and headed out the door. Once I arrived at school I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed what I needed for Chemistry. As I was about to walk into the room I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"I think it's time we have a little chat" Gabe said slamming my things onto the floor and threw me into the empty class room, as I was getting punched over and over and over again people heard the chaos and started filling into the room too mortified to do or say anything then, I felt myself loosing control... 'This is what Gabe wants, he wants me to lose control in front of everyone'. I repeated in my head what Scott had told me before I found my beloved anchor Hayden, but since we broke up I don't have that anymore. 

"The sun, the moon, the truth" I kept repeating 

"What the hell are you saying Dunbar?" Gabe picks up my bloody collar and slams me against the wall.

"The sun, the moon, the truth" I said once again afraid to open my eyes. He then again slams me onto the floor and keeps beating me up, bloody to a pulp.

"GABE!!!!!" I hear someone yell.

"GABE GET OFF OF HIM!" I know that voice, it was Nolan. 

"Or what you'll beat me? I'm obviously stronger, faster and way better than you'll ever be" He said still with a death grip onto my collar as I hang half way on the floor. 

"Get. Off. Of. Him" Nolan said once more, Gabe laughed and dropped me.

"This was a waste of time" After Gabe exited the room Nolan quickly ran over to me to help me get up.

"EVERYONE GET OUT!" Nolan yelled soon everyone evacuated the area in hopes of not getting into any trouble by others.

"It's gonna be okay Liam, it's gonna be okay" That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

HAHAHHHAHAHAHHA I AM BRUTAL 

Q&A 

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT????

IDKKKKK HEHEHEHHE

(disclaimer Nolan is a good guy don't get your panties into a twist)