MY SCHOOL LIFE:

Renée's P.O.V:

New year, same story. It involved waking up, getting ready for my personal driver to take me to school in one of our many cars.

I have always wanted a limo but dad seems to hate them for some reason.

I looked at the school building that stood before me.

Westchester Academy.

It once used to be two schools, one called Westchester County Day where my parents met. And Westchester High.

But since Westchester's education system became super popular after the first annual student of stars tournament (in which my mother won), they had to combine both schools into a super school.

This is a school that specialises in talent. Once you have shown that you have a talent, they will do everything to help you improve it.

A school in Japan started the trend of a school's curriculum focusing on individual students and what they want to become in the future. As soon as some Festival put that place on the map, everywhere wanted to follow their example.

One of the world's most influential talent scouts, Trevor Chase. He's the one who invested in the whole thing.

My mother's talents were singing and art. To be honest... I'm not very different from her!

Everyone keeps saying how much I look like her when she was my age.

Genetics...

Now enough history lessons, it's time to focus on the present.

This year I am going to improve my talents tenfold. So much that it rivals my own mother!

LOOK OUT WORLD HERE COMES A BRAND NEW RENÉE ROBERTS!

I WON'T FALL!

*Trips*

RENÉE: "WHOA!" *THUD*

Ouch...

MEGAN: "Hey dork, did you have a nice trip?"

RENÉE: "Oh hahaha, very funny Megan. I had no idea that your talent was comedy!"

MEGAN: "Excuse me?! I'll have you know that my talents involve Art, Singing, Acting, Dancing! I'm a FASHION DIVA! You do know that my mother owns her own designer brand right?"

RENÉE: "That's not the only thing that your mother owns..."

MEGAN: "You're right dork! She owns a giant mansion which dwarfs yours! Face the facts hon', your family just isn't cut out to be on top."

RENÉE: "At least we got to where we are through honesty and pure talent, unlike you with your blonde hair extensions and your sneering face. Just like your dad!"

MEGAN: "Listen, talk about my family again and I will show you just how powerful we are. We can turn this place into hell for you."

RENÉE: "You mean that you're not doing that already?"

MEGAN: "What's this?" *Grabs diary*

RENÉE: "Hey give that back!"

MEGAN: "Ugh! It's prehistoric! It's so ugly!"

RENÉE: "NO! IT'S MINE!"

I desperately tried to grab my diary back from Megan, but she tore the front cover off.

RENÉE: *GASP*

MEGAN: "Paper, ugh, like so not cool. Don't you have any idea how lame you are? Enjoy picking up the pieces you prehistoric pig!"

This suck so much. I just got this diary and now it's ruined!

I was looking so forward to writing about all the new adventures that I'm going to have here at WCA.

N-No Renée, hold it together... Don't you dare cry on me now!

RENÉE: *Sob*

You idiot!

???: "Um... Are you okay there?"