MY 17TH BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS DAY

Renée's P.O.V:

Okay so, how do I begin this?Um...hi diary. I'm Renée.

I'm 17 years old
I'm 5ft tall
I have long brunette hair
I have hazel eyes

And my mom is a celebrity.

Yeah, that's pretty much sums up who I am. Renée Juliet Roberts.

My mother won contests, broke records and earned worldwide fame.

That should make things amazing for me, right?

Not really, because my life is FILLED with so much DRAMA!

Like literally, I go to school at Westchester Academy and there isn't one person who doesn't ask for my Mom's autograph.
Well maybe Megan Clarke but why should I even talk about her?

December 25th may just be Christmas for most people, BUT today is also a birthday for me!

Sucks that I don't get two days a year for presents and that most of the attention is taken away from me for the festivities. But I'm used to it, it's a special day for everyone!

And today was no different.

Last night my BFFs Ashley Harrison and Charlie Swagmire-Franklin and I had a Christmas Eve sleepover!

I just love those girls, I may be the eldest but they turn 17 next year and I have known them practically my entire life. (Well maybe since 7 months after I was born...)

We're so close that even their moms Chloe Harrison and Zoey Swagmire-Franklin are the BFFS of my mom.

Not only that but their dads Marcus Harrison and Theo Swagmire-Franklin are BFFs with my dad Brandon Roberts!

Us three girls? yeah we're pretty much MADE for each other!

So we raced out of our sleeping bags and woke up the lazy adults.

RENÉE: "MOM! DAD! WAKE UP! ITS CHRISTMAS!"

NIKKI: "Ugh...Not now Renee..."

BRANDON: "Yeah...10...More minutes..." *YAWN*

Sure, I'd let them get away with that any other day, but today is CHRISTMAS! Who wants to stay in bed wasting the day away in the holidays?

We took to plan B to wake up Charlie and Ashley's parents in the guest rooms. Luckily, they were much more upbeat about it being Christmas. So they agreed to help us convince my sleepy parents.

After some much needed negotiations they finally rose from their slumber and went to the lounge where our giant Christmas tree stood with a whole bunch of colorful gifts underneath it.

After we completely trashed the place with present paper, I found out that there was one little rectangular shaped gift left.

RENÉE: "A book? But it's blank... What is this?"

NIKKI: "It's a diary sweetheart, I know how much that you're interested in the travelling diary that I write in so I got you your own."

RENÉE: "Wow, thanks Mom I don't know what to say!"

A lot of people today would laugh at the idea of paper books. But I'm so interested in what life was like for Mom and Dad growing up. I can't help sometimes but think they're hiding something, but it's probably just all in my head.

RENÉE: "How do I begin writing it?"

NIKKI: "Try writing in it. Then you'll know what to say in no time! It worked for me and even your father kept a diary, right dear?"

BRANDON: "Oh come on, it was a journal really."

NIKKI: "Oh journals, diaries... What's the difference?"

BRANDON: *Sigh* "Nothing."

NIKKI: "Exactly!"

RENÉE: "This diary looks flawless! You even got one in purple glitter, my favorite color!"

BRANDON: "Only the best for our princess on her birthday."

Aww, they remembered!

Okay so now I have a diary, maybe I can vent some frustration when I return to school or something. Things haven't been the smoothest for me.

Or maybe I can write all about my relationship with my wonderful boyfriend?

This is going to be a long ride, enjoy!

Ugh...what am I saying?

Who would ever want to read my diary?