REALLY DANI?!:

Renée's P.O.V:

Okay so I really don't know what to think right now.

Dani has never turned me down to eat lunch with him before.

Yet when I got to the cafeteria, all I saw was him sitting and talking with the new girl.

Like, he could have told me!

RENÉE: "Um... Hey guys!"

DANIEL: "Huh? Ren?"

MIYU: "Roberts."

Man this is awkward.

RENÉE: "So...uh... I hope I'm not interrupting anything here. If you want, I can leave."

MIYU: "No, I will leave."

RENÉE: "Eh?"

MIYU: "Sayonara."

DANIEL: "Sayonara."

RENÉE: "Sorry if I interrupted you."

DANIEL: "No, it's fine."

RENÉE: "I see that you're talking to the new girl all of a sudden. What gives?"

DANIEL: "Yeah, I gave her a tour of the academy. I thought it would comfort her to know that someone here speaks her home language."

RENÉE: "So, you speak Japanese now?"

DANIEL: "I'm fluent in 15 different languages. This shouldn't be a surprise to you."

RENÉE: "Wow, and then there's me who struggles to even speak English!"

DANIEL: "Don't be so hard on yourself. Anyway, since you're here I guess you can join me for lunch."

RENÉE: "Really? Great!"

And so we hanged out for a while, I feel like we are becoming closer and closer each day.

-------------------------------------------------

*LATER*

*PHONE CALL*

RENÉE: "I saw them talking to each other! Like seriously is this girl trying to steal my friend or something?"

CHARLIE: "Calm down, Renée."

RENÉE: "I just don't get it! She's such a sourpuss towards me and clearly hates my guts. So, what gives?!"

ASHLEY: "I thought you didn't like Daniel."

RENÉE: "I don't have feelings for Dani, or anyone for that matter!"

ASHLEY: "Then why are you jealous that Miyu is trying to get closer to him?"

RENÉE: "What?! D-Don't get the wrong idea! It's not like I'm jealous of her or anything."

Like, how juvenile would that be?

CHARLIE: "Look out Ash, she's just like her father."

RENÉE: "Huh?"

ASHLEY: "Our moms remember how jealous that your dad got when your mom started hanging out with some guy."

RENÉE: "Maxwell?"

CHARLIE: "Yeah, he couldn't stop Mr. Roberts from getting Miss Maxwell!"

RENÉE: "No, I mean... Was that guy called Maxwell?"

ASHLEY: "Huh? How are we supposed to know that?"

CHARLIE: "I've never heard of this Maxwell. Tell us more."

RENÉE: "It's a long story, but I guess the secret has gotta come out sooner or later. The night that Jordan betrayed me, we were following a treasure map. We found my Mom's old diary."

CHARLIE, ASHLEY: "YOUR MOM'S DIARY?!"

RENÉE: "Yes, I've had it for a few months now."

CHARLIE: "Oh we would love to read about the adventures that our mothers had."

ASHLEY: "Yeah, maybe we can do some of the things that they did!"

RENÉE: "I'm not sharing my mom's secrets with you."

CHARLIE, ASHLEY: "Ohhhhhhh, but hey I guess that you can just continue being jealous of Miyu."

RENÉE: "I'M NOT JEALOUS OF HER!!!"

*SLAMS PHONE*

GRRRRRRRRRR, Great I've just broken my phone. Damn iPhone XXX, you'd expect for them to be shatterproof by now. But nope, I swear that they get more and more fragile with every new model.

Just like I'm getting more and more fragile with each conversation I have with Charlie and Ashley. I know that we have been BFFs since childbirth, but they are REALLY starting to IRRITATE me!

Maybe I need a new set of friends or something, how the hell did mom cope with Mrs Harrison and Mrs Franklin-Swagmire as BFFs?!

I can see why she became so famous with a fortitude like that.