MIYU AND DANI:

Daniel's P.O.V:

That was all that Ren had to say yesterday?

That's rather... Disappointing.

From the moment I received her note I thought, oh yes! THIS IS IT! RENÉE LIKES ME TOO!

But it wasn't to be, how frustrating... Maybe she doesn't want another boyfriend ever again, after what happened last time.

So I decided to meet Mii today to discuss this matter.

DANIEL: "Listen Mii-chan, as it turns out Renée wasn't confessing to me."

MIYU: "Daniel-kun that's awful. She made you so hopeful and let you down like that?"

DANIEL: "Yes but don't get the wrong idea, she's an amazing person and I would love to be with her."

MIYU: "That's understandable, she is the daughter of very talented parents."

DANIEL: "I don't care who her parents are, I just care about her."

MIYU: "I can see that, but on the subject of parents... My mom actually attended the first Student of Stars final."

DANIEL: "That's pretty cool, my Dad actually was a competitor in the first tournament but was eliminated by none other than Nikki Maxwell herself."

MIYU: "Renée's mother. She experienced quite a humiliating experience that day thanks to André Davenport."

DANIEL: "You knew about that?"

MIYU: "Of course, my mom was so concerned when Nikki Maxwell fainted that she kept looking at New York news articles in case anything came up explaining it."

DANIEL: "Wow Mii-chan, your mom must be a very caring person."

MIYU: "Of course she is Daniel-kun, she is an amazing person. Without her kind and determined nature, she and her friends would have won in the finals."

DANIEL: "Finals of what?"

MIYU: "Ever heard of School Idols?"

DANIEL: "No, it doesn't ring a bell."

MIYU: "Well, my mom was part of a very successful School Idol Group. She knew my father for a while, but that's really what brought them together."

DANIEL: "That's true love I guess, but I will never experience that..."

MIYU: "Don't be so hard on yourself Daniel-kun, you will one day. And besides, my advice would be to maybe stop wasting your time with Renée and focus on a new objective."

DANIEL: "Thanks Mii-chan, but I can't give up yet. I want to be with Ren and there's nothing that's going to stop me."

MIYU: "Good luck with that, sayonara Daniel."

DANIEL: "Sayonara Mii-chan."

And now I have found myself with a newfound determination, I will prove to Renée how talented I really am through the SOS tournament!

Then she will hopefully fall head over heels for me.