THE CONFESSION:

Renée's P.O.V:

Okay, let's try this again.

Coast is clear, no Megan, no Dani, nobody in sight.

The question is... Do I really put this note in his locker?
What if he gets the wrong idea or something?
What if he rejects me?
I can't do this, I'm not giving him thi-...
...
...
...
My hand slipped... I dropped it into his locker, oh God... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

I guess that I'd better hope for the best later...

Wish me luck!

--------------------------------------------------

It's almost time for Dani to meet me, here I am under the cherry blossom tree. This is it, it's now or never.

I see him! He's coming over here!...

...

Why is he with Miyu?!

DANIEL: "Okay Mii, I'll talk to you later. Bye!

Mii?!

MIYU: "Sayonara Daniel-kun."

Daniel-kun?!

DANIEL: "Hey Ren, I got your note. So what is it that you want to tell me about?"

RENÉE: "Well, Dani... You see... The thing is... Uh... I... I..."

DANIEL: "I...?"

RENÉE: "I... Was wondering if you were entering the Student of Stars contest?"

DANIEL: "...That's the important message?"

RENÉE: "Yeah, I've been really curious. I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time."

DANIEL: "You could have just asked me during class you know..."

RENÉE: "Whoops, I guess that I've been so focused on my studies and taking notes recently."

DANIEL: "We talk during class all of the time..."

RENÉE: "Oh yeah... I forgot!"

DANIEL: *Shrugs shoulders* "Okay Renée. But yes I'm entering the Student of Stars tournament. Especially after my dad told me that he entered the first ever one."

RENÉE: "Your Dad was one of the Student of Stars pioneers?!"

DANIEL: "So was your mom and dad. They both entered and they were even the final 2 contestants. I re-watched old videos of them. Boy are they talented, if you have parents like them... I can't imagine how talented you are."

RENÉE: "Me? Nope I'm not talented at all... I'm not even going to enter the tournament."

DANIEL: "Then why did you ask me if I was entering?"

RENÉE: "I...Uh...Um...You see..."

DANIEL: "Please enter the contest Ren."

RENÉE: "...Why should I?"

DANIEL: "Everyone else is entering, we couldn't imagine this contest without you."

RENÉE: "Really...Do you really mean that?"

DANIEL: "Of course I do Ren."

RENÉE: "Okay, I'll do it."

DANIEL: "Great! I gotta tell Mii about this."

RENÉE: "Miyu..."

DANIEL: "Yeah! She's such a good friend, you two would get along so well!"

Through gritted teeth I said...

RENÉE: "Fantastic."

DANIEL: "You think so too? She's entering the contest and so am I! I was watching the videos of my father singing, he sounded incredible. Maxwell Negrini, he was eliminated in the third round quarter finals."

RENÉE: "That's a shame, who eliminated him?"

DANIEL: "That's... Not important, but hey the auditions are next week. Let's hope that we both become one of the 32 that are chosen!"

RENÉE: "Yeah let's..."

DANIEL: "Bye Ren!"

RENÉE: "Bye Dani!"

I don't know whether to either laugh or cry...
I couldn't confess and now I have found myself trapped in a sticky situation.

I HAVE TO AUDITION FOR STUDENT OF STARS!

A/N: Dork Diaries 13 has been announced! Therefore alongside this book I am considering writing a book similar to my first one.

It would be called
DORK DIARIES 13: PREDICTION FANFICTION

I also recommend reading and supporting Dork Diaries #13 prediction By teengeetu123 as well.