THE FIFTH BOOK!:

Author's Note:

Thank you all once again for reading yet another story in my series of Dork Diaries Fanfictions.

But unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

The fifth book will be the final conclusion to this series. But that doesn't mean that I will stop writing Dork Diaries Fanfictions.

Who knows? Maybe there will be a new series or something like that after book 5 is finished?

The possibilities are endless.

I feel like it would be better to conclude the series with one last book rather than to continue carrying it on with several.

This next book will include...

- A world championship tournament which follows the same format as 'Student Of Stars'

- Antics from inside the training camp. How will Renée cope when placed against the world's elites?

- A continuation of this new 'love square' as Renée, Megan and Miyu battle it out to win Daniel's affection.

- Since the families of the contestants will all be staying at a hotel not so far away from the camp. It's only fair to see what they're doing at times too. Maybe an 'Actually I'm not really sure yet' reunion? Or perhaps... Another reunion?

- The final conclusion to this series.

Once again thank you all for reading, I look forward to writing the next book.

SecondRound

P.S- My first book 'Dork Diaries 12: Prediction Fanfiction' recently reached 5000 reads and I couldn't be more happier! :)