AUDITIONS RESULTS:

Renée's P.O.V:

Today's the big day, they're going to reveal how badly I performed. I'm so ridiculously untalented...

I should stay at home sick and pull a faux vomit trick. But unfortunately... The last time I tried that I discovered that my mom practically invented that.

Just my luck!

I hide my head in shame as I ride in the limo to school. It's going to be so embarrassing when Mr Feldman has to reveal how badly I failed.

Our first order was for everyone to gather in the auditorium for the results of the auditions.

I took my seat and set eyes on the stage that I would never again perform on and accepted the fact that-

FELDMAN: "Students I would like to announce that for the first time in 20 years, we will not be holding the Student of Stars contest at Westchester Academy."

Wait...WHAT?!

DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE EVENT IS CANCELLED?!

FELDMAN: "Instead, this year we will be participating in a much bigger contest."

A...M-m-much bigger c-contest?!

FELDMAN: "These auditions were disguised as traditional Student of Stars qualifiers but instead they were part of a scouting program to discover the most talented students to participate on a much grander stage."

Am I hearing him correctly?! Now there's no way that I'm going to pass...

FELDMAN: "Presenting the United States' leading scout for the new contest... WCA Alumni TREVOR CHASE!

Trevor Chase?! He's the guy that made my mom famous. He has  organised the entire SOS contests for years. He even calls the contest his greatest creation.

T.C: "Thank you for that introduction Jason. Now students, as I stare into this crowd I see a bright variation of talents and charisma. Now I want those of you that have been chosen to put them to good use, because you're not just representing WCA... You're representing the entire United States!"

The entire country?!... I'm hopeless...

T.C: "It was a tough decision process but we were able to narrow down the numbers to 9 students."

9 students... Think about the countless number of them that auditioned, I have NO CHANCE!

T.C: "In no particular order...
1. Megan Clarke!"

MEGAN: "YES! YES! YES!"

Oh God...

T.C: "2. Maria Feldman!"

MARIA: "OMG! MEGAN WE MADE IT!"

She's the principal's daughter after all...

T.C: "3. Miyu Suzukii!"

MIYU: *smiles*

No...no...no...

T.C: "4. Daniel Sherman!"

DANIEL: "WOOOOOOOO! YES! COME ON! YES! YES! YES!"

Hey, great for him! :)

T.C: "5. Ashley Harrison!"

...Ashley auditioned?!

T.C: "6. Charlie Swagmire-Franklin!"

And so did Charlie?!

T.C: "7. Tina Thomas!"

TINA: "YES! PRESTON I MADE IT!"

T.C: "8. Preston Smith Jr!"

PRESTON: "TINA! WE BOTH DID!"

I guess that's it... The final spot will probably go to some gifted individual who has way more talent than-

T.C: "9. RENÉE ROBERTS!"

RENÉE: "ME?!"

T.C: "Of course, you do have inherited your parents' talent after all..."

Did he really just mean that?! What is going to happen?!

OMG HE'S ABOUT TO EXPLAIN THIS NEW CONTEST!

AND I'M IN IT!!!

YES!
YES!
YES!

:) :) :)