ADVAY SINGH RAIZADA

The bright sun was beaming through the window . A man in his late 20's sleeping on his king king-sized bed, a cute angel was sleeping on him, her cheek was pressed against his, his protective arms were around her petite figure.

 A man in his late 20's sleeping on his king king-sized bed, a cute angel was sleeping on him, her cheek was pressed against his, his protective arms were around her petite figure

The man opens his eyes when he hears the alarm. A small smile appears in his face looking at his princess.

" I love you princess" he says putting her two year old kid in cot. He went to fresh up after switch on the baby monitor. He wore his track pants and grey tshirt, taking his mobile and air pods he walks straight to the gym in his house.

 He wore his track pants and grey tshirt, taking his mobile and air pods he walks straight to the gym in his house

He's Advay, known as monster in business world. His father arvind started the business three decades before. His father was an orphan, grown up in an orphanage called helping hands. Arvind met his mother rathna raizada's father when he started working. Rathna's father was impressed by arvind so he made his daughter marry arvind. Arvind was Elated when he got married rathna because she was his first relation in this world. But rathna was a greedy woman wasn't happy in their marriage. Arvind started his own construction business after a couple of years they got married. Rathna's father helped him financially. Rathna was always into make up since she couldn't afford costly make up products she brought some cheap products which harmed her skin. Arvind started making make up products using natural ingredients for his wife but she mocked Him saying he couldn't afford branded products and testing his cheap products on her.

Arvind was over the moon when rathna's become a mother. He thought she might change her view on marriage after conceiving but she blamed arvind for spoiling her figure. Advay was two years when Arvind's business faced a huge loss. He was trying hard to keep the roof above them. He worked day and night for the next couple of years to keep their financial stable. But in the couple of years rathna understood arvind couldn't afford the luxury life she always desired so she started looking for other men. Landed herself with shukla who was already married but wasn't satisfied with his chubby wife. He was blown away when he met rathna, they started looking each other behind their spouse. When shukla's wife got to know about it she left to her parents house with her daughter. Arvind was broken beyond repair when he heard about his wife's affair, not just that she was already pregnant with shukla's child. Arvind let her go with sukhla without any argument.