first meeting

Chadhni's train finally reached to Mumbai, she step our from the train with a hope, she don't know that this city is going to change her soon life . People looking at her weirdly because of her outfit. She stil in her lehanga. She has a few dress with her but she can't risk her jewels and money so she stayed in the same outfit thinking niti would come to railway station to pickup her.

While in allahabad Indrani and her men searching chandni all over the City still no luck. no one knows where she went.

Indrani's blood boils knowing who helped chandni to escape.

The sound of harsh slap echoed in the hall, megu looks at her mother shockingly. She never thought her mother will raise hand on her.

Shika is hot head no matter how much you try you won't get anything from her that's why Indrani chose megna who's not bold as her sister.

" Oh really then where is the money I had in the locker, where are the jewels. You piece of shit you have no idea what I'm trying to do. I am working here so you can enjoy here you betrayed me " indrani says pulling megna's hair.

Someone held her hand when she's about to slap megna again,

" Don't you fucking dare to raise your hand at my sister " shika said pulling megna behind her.

" Don't forget I'm your mother..."

," Mother..  please don't joke. You are nothing but a witch, we are unfortunate to know you gave birth to us "

" Shika" Indrani yelled hearing curse from her daughter.

" Don't.. don't yell at me " shika says walking close to her.

" Else I will forget you gave birth to me" her eyes spitting fire. Indrani gasps hearing her daughter.

This is the first time shika talked to her like this.

Pp & his mom demand their money from indrani,

"indrani ji your daughter ran away from the house, you made us a laughing stock. Do you hear what people talking about my son? Its eithere Chandni or money.

" I'll bring her to you!" Indrani says furiously.

" Care to explain how? Or you can exchange any of your daughter ...

" You..." Pratam's eyes widened when indrani grabbed his mother's neck.

" Don't you fucking dare to bring my daughters into this. You'll get chandni. Give me a few days.."

Pratam pushed indrani from his mother , pulled her holding her hair,

" Dare you do this again. 2 crs... I paid 2 Crore to bed with her and you let her escape from the house . I want chandni.. if not I would take you along with your daughters " pratam says licking his lips while his mother smirking at indrani's horrified expression.

*****
After an hour Chandni decided to go to the address shuka gave her.
Shika gave the address of niti before chandni leaving the house.

She could have called her but she left her mobile in home.

After half an hour Chandni reached niti's apartment her neighbour informed that she already left to office. Tears formed in Chandni's eyes thinking maybe niti doesn't want her. That's why she's avoiding her.

" Arey beta why are you crying" the neighbour aunt asks seeing her crying,

" Nothing aunty, I'll leave. "

" But where. I'll call niti. You just wait here. " She went inside her house, came back with her mobile.

She calls niti and put the phone in speaker.