chapter 15

Chandni is sitting in front yard ,waiting for advay. It's half past mid night yet he didn't return. She knew he had a meeting, but that  supposed to end three hours before. Thankfully aasmi slept, she saw the baby monitor minute by minute making sure Aasmi is fine.

After fifteen minutes she heard the horn sound of advay's car, a smile kissed her lips but she soon back to expressionless face. Chandni knows he's been working hard lately ,probably trying to avoid her.

She wanted this right !then why she feels the hollow feeling in her chest??

Advay hopped out of car,  a guard walked behind him carrying advay's laptop bag and files.

' Chandni.. What are you doing at this time? "

' was waiting for you! ' chandni wanted to say instead she said,

' nothing Mr raizada, Aasmi slept quickly. I didn't want to return to my room leaving her all alone. So I was.. Just.. '

' I get it. You can go back to your room. Its pretty late. Good night chandni. "

" good night Mr raizada " chandni said  instead of going to her room she went to kitchen to grab a glass of water.

' mark you can leave! ' advay said to the guard,

The guard placed advay's things on the table before leaving.

Advay clutched his head, he feels like his head is spinning. He's been avoiding food lately and the work load stressing him out!!

' still here! ' advay asked when he saw chandni walking out the kitchen,

' yes , I wanted a glass of water! '

' c... ' he was about to ask chandni's help but before that darkness consumed him.

' goo... Advay!! " chandni panicked running to advay when she saw him fainting.

' oh god advay, what happened to you! " she said placing his head on her lap.

' gaurds, maria... " gaurds running to living room hearing chandni's cry.

' what happened to him! " one of a guard asked,

' I don't know, he fainted. Please help me to put him on the couch and please someone call Dr Marcus. "

Dr Marcus reached the mansion after half an hour,

' when did he faint " the doctor asked,

' half an hour before, when we called you! " the doctor nodded .

" what happened to him  !"

" nothing, has he been under stress lately? "

" umm I guess!! Actually he was working continuously! "

" that explains why he fainted. Anyway he needs a rest. If possible take him to his bedroom. The sofa is not a comfortable place . And make sure he takes rest , don't let him to go to work tomorrow. "

" do you think he will listen to me!! " the doctor chukled,

" I don't know. But tell him its needed. He can't work like this. " the doctor prescribed some medicine before leaving.

' don't make a sound. Aasmi will be panicked " The gaurds nodded and silently take advay to his room and made him sleep beside Aasmi.

' we will be outside. If you need a help, please call us. Maria will be downstairs with others. " a guard informed chandni before leaving.

Chandni sat beside advay and wiped out his sweat beads.

' why are you doing this to yourself? ' she said then placed a kiss on his forehead .

***

Advay opened his eyes, his mouth felt so dry. The headache is killing him. He felt a weight on his chest, he was speechless to find chandni sleeping between him and Aasmi. Her head was above his chest, an arm securely wrapped around Aasmi. Aasmi's tiny hand was holding chandni's hand, wrapped around her. While his arms was around her.

They look so perfect!!

He smiled then tried to remember what happened last night and what made chandni to stay with him.

Chandni openes her eyes when she felt a movement beside her, she opened her eyes and met with the most beautiful Hazel eyes.

She looked down at their position,

' sorry!! ' she said before jumping down the bed.

' chandni... ' advay walk to her,

Holding her hand, he said ' thanks!! ,for taking care me!  " his voice is still horse,

' no problem. Take care " she said before Rushing out.

****

Advay was in bathroom when chandni come back to his room to take Aasmi to her room. Since he's not feeling well she didn't want to let him take care of Aasmi alone, so she decided to take her to her room while he takes rest.

Chandni saw advay's phone ringing continuously , she decided to answer it since the person continuously calling for past five minutes.

' he... '

' Mr raizada you have an appointment with Mr Faisal at ten in the morning. " his secretary informed without hearing her,

" Mr raizada, are you there !" his secretary asked since she didn't hear any response from him.

' well, no!! '

" Who are you "

" chandni here "

" Ohh the nanny. Why did you answer his call, anyway inform him he have a..  "

" he won't come, you can take care of the meeting alone right. "

" pardon me, did you just say Mr raizada won't come. And who are you say this? "

He's sick! The doctor informed him to take rest "

" well sorry dear, you can't say this to me. Call Mr raizada, now. "

" which part of him sick ,you didn't understand .didn't I... "

" chandni... " chandni almost dropped the phone when she saw half naked advay walk to her. She gulp down hard looking at his muscles.

Damn!! how do he find time for gym!!

The towel was wrapped dangerously low, she's sure she could see the most intimate part of him.

Shit!! She cursed loudly!!

" cha said bad wrd!! " advay chukuled hearing his daughter's voice.

' give me a dollar ' aasmi cutely asked.

Chandni gave aasmi a piggy bank, if anyone utters a bad word they have to give aasmi a dollar as a punishment .

Chandni sheepishly handed her a dollar before running out.

' chandni... ' she heard advay's voice,

Advay eyed her hand, that's when she realised she did not hand him the phone.

' s.. Sorry !" she hand him the phone before rushing out.