job hunting

" chill yaar chandu, you will get a job " niyathi tried to console her roommate come friend chandni.

" it's not about the job nitu, I loved him so much. " chandni sniffed.

" I know you loved him, but his parents said na, he doesn't need a nanny anymore " niyathi said.

" whay are you saying niti, he just started going to school. That's not the reason they stopped me, they can't afford to hire a nanny anymore. Mr Thompson left the job a few months back. I heard him discussing with his wife Sheena. Calib is so young, he already put applications In a few companies. I asked them to not to bother about my salary, I can manage still they.... " chandni cried.

" I know you are worried but chandni they didn't pay you last month too. How do you think we can survive if they don't pay you. "

" but... "

" no but's and if's Ms crying baby . I'm sure Thompson will get a job and they will hire a nanny for Calib soon. But you need to stop getting so attrached with the kids yaar. You cry every time they ask you to stop your service. This is not fair " chandni wipped out her tears when start munching the cake.

Chandni was sitting in the living room , watching TV. She jumped out of the sofa when she heard a screeched voice of her friend.

" god niti, you are gonna death of me. How many times should I tell you stop screaming in house "

" Ohh just shut up girl and see this " niyathi throwed the daily paper on her face.

" see " niyathi showed the interview for a nanny .

" interview!! " chandni said blankly

" open your eyes and see where the interview going to held. In sigma enterprises  , do you know who's the CEO of the company. The one and only ASR. "

" yeah so? "

" so?? Woman are you living in us? You don't know who's he. "

" shut up niti , I know he's a business man. But what's special about him "

" him, he's special you duffer . I guess you have never seen his pictures.  I bet you will not say this after seeing his pictures " chandni ignored her words and saw the add.

"I'm not going "

" what?? Why?? "

" did you see this. " chandni point out a line,

" they want the nanny to move in with them... Like living under the same roof. Why do they want their naany to move in with them, does their parents have no time fr their kid? "

" oh my god stop it chandu, her mother died giving birth to her. And as much as I heard asr never hired a naany for his daughter. He took care of her till now. So stop it "

Chandni's mouth wide open and her eyes welled with tears immediately,

" I. I didn't know that "she said in a small voice,

" it's okay. Are you going for the interview tomorrow? " chandni nodded, she knew how hard it's to survive without mother guidance and love. She wanted to meet the poor soul  and make sure she never feel absence of her mother .

***

AR mansion :

What the hell murli, I asked you to call the daycare centers and send the best naany they have. What you did? A public add in the daily newspaper and TV .

And what is this man! When did I say I want the nanny to move in with us. ?

" I'm sorry man, the boy said every single parent add the clause so I thought "

" so you thought I would need a nanny for my daughter 24*7 ? Bullshit, can't you ask before adding the clause? "

" PA.. Pa.. Bad words " they heard an angelic voice from behind,

Advay walk to his princess and took her in his arms,

" I'm sorry princesa, daddy is sorry.  Stop pouting " he said tickling her,

" p.. Pa.. Stop " Aasmi giggled.

" let's change your dress and I'll read your bed time story "

Advay take Aasmi to his room, change her dress and read her favorite Cinderella Story until she fall asleep. After Placing a kiss on her forehead, he walks down to the hall.

" I'm sorry man " murli said,

" Now ,I should explain whoever is going to select. That my idiot friend add the clause without my concern " advay sighed.

****

Next morning at chandni's apartment :

" Ohh my god " niyathi screamed,

" I should zip your mouth woman " chandni complained.

" god what the hell are you wearing chandu, long skirt, plain white blouse and high ponytail. You are going for an interview at sigma enterprises. God, your fashion gives me headache "

" stop it niti, I'm going for an interview, not to seduce anyone. "

" still... "

" I'm getting late. Bye " chandni said closing the door behind her.