chapter 14

Niti groaned as she heard the knock for the fifth time. She thought the person will walk away after two times, but someone is stubborn.

' what the Fuck!! " she groaned as her eyes landed on the wall clock .

" seven fucking thirty, who the hell is waking me up at seven in the morning in a weekend. " she almost ready to kill the person on the door as she drag herself of bed to the door.

She no longer feel sleepy when her eyes landed on the figure standing before her apartment.

' who are you? If you are looking for someone else, sorry I live alone here. I... "

"I'm sorry " chandni said in a small voice.

" sorry!! I don't know who you are. I guess you... " chandni huffed as her friend continue talking like she don't recognize who she is.

Chandni slips her hand in the bag and take out a box of fresh baked cookies and extend her hand to Niti's face.

Niti looked down the box and chandni.

' cookies! "

" cookies!! You offer cookies for a stranger! Hey, are you a kidnapper. "

" drama queen!! " Chandni muttered under her breath before opening the box, taking a cookie from the box and shoved it into Niti's mouth .

Niti moaned as she tasted the cookie, she take the box from chandni's hand and started eating.

Chandni shook her head before pushing niti ,walk into the apartment.

Niti silently followed her closing the door behind and sat opposite chandni.

" so!! "

" so?? " chandni shrugged.

" tell me everything !!" niti said before taking another cookie from the box.

Chandni sighs before started explaining what happened between her and advay and how they are avoiding each other for three weeks.

Instead of hearing Niti's angry voice, chandni saw niti squeal in excitement.

" OMG you kissed.. You kissed the hot fucking guy... Ohh god do you have an idea how many girls dying to get his attention and you fucking bitch, you kissed him. "

" that's all you get from my lengthy speech?? " chandni asked disbelievlilly, she just explained how heart broken she was when he called their kiss ' a mistake ' and how hard it was for her to avoid him when they practically living under one roof , instead of consoling her  , her friend is sqealing because they kissed!!

" oh shut up woman, every relationship faces difficulties and what did you expect from a man who is devoted his ex wife?? It will take time and I'm sure there will be a happy ending. So stop whining like a bitch and tell me how he tasted, was he a good kisser.

Was he rough !

How was his touch! "

" okay stop it!! " chandni yelled covering her ears.

" don't you dare to try to escape from me . I already missed three weeks of updates and you made me worried sick for three weeks. " chandni looked up at her friend guiltily,  she didn't mean to scare her but she couldn't bring herself to talk to anyone.

Chandni sighs as her friend's face changed from sad to evil as she started bombering questions again.

The day was super crazy, somehow niti got all the informations she wanted. After the evening both of them ordered pizzas and watched movies in Netflix until they fell asleep in the living room covered by different kind of snacks.

*****

Chandni leaning on the glass window enjoying the view of city, the view was breath taking, advay definitely have a taste. She felt a tug on her skirt, she looks down to find Aasmi grinning happily at her. Chandni crouch down to her size and asked what is it,

' oh my princess looks happy, what is it! " aasmi grins looking down at her shoes.

Chandni looked down at her shoes, the laces was loosely tied ,

" oh wow my princess tied her shoe laces. " Aasmi grins proudly.

" Pa pa..." aasmi was excited to show this to her dad.

" sure, we will show it to him. First close your eyes! " aasmi looks at her confusingly,

" trust me princess, close your eyes!! " Aasmi giggles.

Chandni ties her laces again then takes a cookie from the box.

" here you go princess!! " aasmi openes her eyes and take the cookie from chandni's hand.

" thank oou " chandni laughs before placing a kiss on her forehead.

" you are welcome my princess " . Chandni take Aasmi to advay's cabin,  she stopped outside .

" your papa is there!! "

" come! " Aasmi's little hands hold chandni.

" I... Don't you want your teddy. He must be hiding somewhere in the room. I'll go find him. " aasmi nodded excitedly, she lost her teddy in the morning, she cried about half an hour for that.

Chandni sighs in relief and opens the door of the cabin to let aasmi in. She close the door behind and walk to the room to find Aasmi's teddy as she promised.

Advay saw his princess walking to him grinning.

He gets up from his seat and take her in his arms before making his way to the couch in his cabin.

" woh!! Someone is happy!! " he said tickling her,

Aasmi giggles " pa.... pa " he kissed her cheeks gently.

" so what made my princesa happy!! "

She giggled showing her shoes,

" oh my god you tie it yourself. Oh my god my baby is growing.. "he said even though he knows chandni must be helped her.

" pa pa is childish " Aasmi giggles as he rubs his face on her tummy.

" so!! Where is your cha... "

" search teddy "

Oh she's searching that naughty teddy of yours, Huh!! He smiles even though he knows she made an excuse to not to meet him . He sighs before started playing with his princess.