chapter 22

"You have gone mad murli. Do you even know what you are saying ? "Advay yelled at his friend.

' I know what I'm saying but your hard skull is refusing to accept the reality '

" Fuck the reality. I'm enough for my daughter and I don't need anyone in my life" advay seethed

" Yeah right, that's why she called Chandni 'mom' " advay turns his face from him, murli is right. He can see that his daughter started understanding The love of a mother since Chandni entered in her life.

He rubs his face tiredly, he can't erase the momeory of the event till now.

It's been a few weeks since chandni started working for advay but she was hell bent to avoid advay .she doesn't come to dining hall for breakfast and since assmi is going to start the school from the summer, she advised him to not to take assmi to his company as she'll miss her Dad so much if he's around her for 24*7 . That helped chandni to avoid advay more than it helps aasmi.

Advay decides to come back to his mansion early to see chandni. And he wasn't surprised when he found them in Chandni's room , he silently stood by the window . Chandni was teaching basics since assmi is going to start schooling.

Who's tiz assmi asks while Chandni flicking the pages.

Chandni Saw the picture.

That's.. that's a mother.

Who's that? Assmi asks innocently making advay guilty. He never wants his daughter think about her mother that's why he never talk about his wife to her, now he's regretting it.

Chandni hugs aasmi and Make her sit on her lap and said

" Hmm , a Mom is a person who loves you more than anything in the world and always put your needs before her " chandni explains to her. Aasmi wait for a few seconds before asking a question .

' are you My m.mother ? ' advay dumbstruck hearing her words.

' w-what! " Chandni taken back by her question.

' you love me right. So you are my m-mother. "

What Chandni answered aasmi made advay dumbstruck.

" I wish.. " chandni said in a small voice before changing the topic. And advay silently walked out of the mansion.

Since advay told murli what happened in mansion he's reminding him aasmi needs a mother figure in her life and Chandni is perfect for that.

____

A few days after the fight between advay and murli. Murli finally told advay,he won't ask about marrying chandni till advay realize it himself .

As usual advay was in his cabin and he got a call from an unknown number. Usually people call his office number and only a few important clients have his personal number so he answered the call and to his surprise it was niyathi , Chandni's friend

" Chandni is not here" he said thinking maybe she called him to talk with chandni.

" I know that. I called you to inform that Chandni is going out tomorrow evening and she asked me to inform you "" the fact that Chandni is asking her friend to inform about her leave is hurting him.

Is she hates him that much she doesn't want to talk to him even it's just to inform she won't be available next day ?

Advay sighs sadly and said okay . Instead of ending the call niyathi informed him that Chandni is going for a date tomorrow and the guy seems nice.

Advay's blood boiled hearing Chandni going to a date.

Is she's moved on.... from me ??

Advay wanted to ask chandni why she's going on a date, he almost dialed her number but then he thought,

"What if she says I have no rights to ask where she goes and what she does" he groans and throw his mobile.

' why chandni!'

****

As usual chandni went to sleep before advay coming to mansion but she knows he usually comes to her room and stand on the door frame or near the window for a few minutes before walking to his room. No matter how far he is she can feel his gaze on her and she knows if she see him she will lose control over her again at the end of day it would be her who will be crying alone, so she made a decision to avoid him . It's not easy but she'll try.

****

A month after Chandni's first date, niyathi called him to inform her date with the same guy. He Lost counts how many times niyathi called him to inform about her date. What's angering was he can't stop Chandni going on date also Niti and murli is rubbing salt in his wounds saying how nice The Guy is and how chandni looks with him.

" What !! " Advay almost yelled when Niti said the guy chandni dating is proposed her and chandni might move to his place since he asked her.

Without saying anything advay ended the call and stood from his place.

He can't let this happen.

Murli Walks into advay's cabin knowing why his friend is furious.

" I can't let this happen,I can't...'

" Any reasons why you are stopping her living her life??

And what you Will say to her,?

Let me give you an idea go and tell Chandni because she's working for you she can't date and love a guy.

Aren't you selfish Mr raizada.

You don't love her yet you won't let her love someone else"

" She can't love anyone else....I..I know I fucked up and I- I don't love her but I'm attracted to her and I can't see her with anyone else. I can't.."