chapter 20

Took a long time to update, I know. Bt sorry guys, I was so lazy to update or do anything. Did I say that barun sobti aka my / our idol is marking 10 years in the industry today . Oh yeah wish him guys!!

Anyway here you go!

*****

Advay throw one more punch on the punching bag, his knuckles already started bleeding but he care less. The pain in hand nothing comparing to the pain in his heart.

Boxing was a stress reliever for him, but this time it's not helping. When his parents died, he workout like crazy till his body begging for the rest. He didn't do it when his wife died, cause he had a daughter to take care of. He's not an idiot to cry over his loss and die in gym when his princess has no one except him in the cruel world.

It's been three weeks since the incident in park. He knew chandni is staying with niti, but niti is not allowing him to meet chandni. That woman is ready to strangle him each time he saw her. He's not complaining though, he can understand her love for chandni. But it hurts him when niti says chandni don't want to see him or hear him. He understood he was never fair with her , the first time they kissed he called it a mistake. When she tried to move on from him, he dare to cross the line and kiss her once again. Then he yelled at her for taking asami to park.

Why? Why he's like this?

He doesn't want her to move on from him neither he's ready to walk along with her . Where the destiny is taking them??

He don't know what destiny planned for them but he knew he can't think about his life without her . He's totally a mess without her. He lost a few pounds, he's always on the edge his staffs are afraid to step into his cabin. Because he fired almost ten people in last few weeks.

On the other hand Aasmi is not eating and crying to him to bring her cha. He understood his princesa is longing for mother love. Since her birth it was him who's taking care of her, now it was chandni. The poor child couldn't handle it, she always cry for chandni. And sometimes throw the bowl of her baby food on maid, the maids couldn't handle her.

Advay groaned when his phone started ringing, he removed the glouse and pick the call,

' sir... ' it was maria's voice and her voice was quavering .

' maria what happened? "

" sir, Aasmi... "

" what happened to Aasmi damn it! " he almost dropped the phone when she said Aasmi suddenly fall sick, she found her unconscious in his room and she immediately take her to the hospital.

' shit, I'm coming! " he hung up and throw a jacket on him before making his way to his car.

After half an hour he reached the hospital, he found maria and a few of his gaurds in the hall.

' what happened, where is she? "

' the doctors are treating her. ' Maria said.

Advay walks in the room without caring When the nurse asks him to stop.

' Wh... Mr ASR! " the doctor immediately recognised him.

'' how's my daughter! "

' your daughter....  Oh she will be fine. Don't worry but please wait outside and let me do my work " advay nodded halfheartedly before walking out.

After a few minutes the doctor came out and called advay to her cabin,

' Mr asr can you call your wife! "

' she...she won't come. Tell me whatever you want to say "

" are you divorced . Mr raizada I understand it's your... "

" my wife is dead. She died giving birth to Aasmi "the doctor was shocked.

' Ohh then who's cha?"

" cha!! That's chandni Aasmi's.. ...Aasmi's..

' nanny?? " advay nodded.

' I understand. Mr raizada can you call her? "

" umm she's not working under me anymore. What happened to my daughter "

" Mr raizada you need to call her "

" why? "

" Mr raizada often kids get more attached to their nanny than parents as the nannies spend time with them. And they can't handle the loss once they stopped working. Your daughter is fine , she has a high fever but that can be cure by medicine. She need her nanny to feel better, as a parent its your responsibility to keep her healthy not only physically , mentally also. So I will suggest you to bring her nanny back! " advay was dumbstruck, he don't know what to do. How can he bring chandni when niti is not allowing him to meet her.

He walks to the room where his princess is admitted, her fragile body was connected with iv . He brings her tiny hand to his mouth and kissed.

' I promise princesa, I will bring your chandni back " his eyes glossed with tears, he softly kissed her forehead before making his way to chandni's apartment.

--

He wait outside her building and made sure niti is not in the apartment before making his way up to her apartment.

Chandni was getting ready to go to the daycare centre near her. She don't want to be burden for niti so she decided to work. And she heard from a friend there a daycare opened recently near her apartment and she decided to go to the daycare centre before start working.

That's when she heard a knock on door, chandni walk to the door to open.

Her heartbeat started racing ,her palm sweat when she saw who's standing in her apartment.