Finding Life Again2 - The nanny

So yes, here the season 2 of finding life again. You can see I take down finding life again 1 , don't worry I'll publish the parts but I have to edit the story before I republish it .

Why finding life again 2 ?

Because the concept I thought was quite similar to the first book.

The ML aka Advay is a widower, but he don't hold anything against his ex wife . He loved her dearly . His wife died giving birth to their daughter. After his wife's death his daughter become his world.

Chandni is an independent woman, who grown up in an orphanage. Because she never felt the love of her parents while growing up, she wanted to work as a nanny . She love kids dearest.

There will be no step mother or any negative characters. Sometimes our feelings are our worst enemy.

This is a story of a man who thought he will never fell in love after his wife's death . And how he will bring himself to love the nanny of his daughter. 

When love and desire collide you don't know what to name it? Of course we think it's just lust! But is it just lust?

Keep reading to know about it!!

And I really hope you support me, like you supported me for finding life again1 .

                 THANK YOU ALL!!

                  HAPPY READING!!