chapter 10

" what the hell did you to do to her? "niti growled angrily at berto, who just woke up and clutching his head.

" what I did? " he asked not understanding why his friend is angry at him.

Niti throw her mobile to him,

' watch it ' he rolled his eyes but watched the video.

...............
....... .....

' shit!! No! No! '

" How can I "

" I swear, I wasn't in my right mind. I would never do this to chandni. "

" niti I beg you...

Berto asking forgiveness of niti for past half an hour. When he watched the video he cried ten minutes for straight. He don't know how to apologise or how to face chandni again.

" don't you think you should apologise to someone else ' her face filled with distace.

' I.. I can't "

" wow!! " she clapped her hands in mocking,

" you can molest the girl you call friend, but you can't say sorry to her ."

" just hear me out , OKay!! Berto yelled frustratingly, he's already feeling guilty for the way she behaved with chandni, niti is scrubbing salt in his wounds.

" see, I know what I did... Shit!! Okay. And I'm fucking sorry for it. I don't if chandni is ready to meet Me. Can you please ask her...

" just tell me something, you never lose control even when you drunk. So what happened yesterday "

He gulped, ' I.. I wasn't.. I wasn't drunk. "

" what the f...."

" I was on drugs. "

" what! " niti open and close her mouth like a fish out of water.

" drugs? From when you started using drugs. "

" shit, no ! Yesterday was the first time. '

" okay, I'm going to meet chandni. I don't know how is she. "

" hmm can I ask you something? "

" what? "

" how I landed in your apartment. "

" well murli helped me. He's a friend of ASR. "

" does he... "

" I guess. When I came out of the club searching saw him standing near you, first I thought he's your one night stand. Then he said he's murli chandni left with asr. He didn't tell me the reason why chandni left without informing me. He helped me to bring you to my apartment, as you were unconscious and you had brseris in your face. To know what happened I asked the CCTV footage from the club. So that's the story "

' shit!! '

' okay. Take rest . I think asr wasn't easy on you."she chuckled

" Huh!! "

" go, see your face in the mirror. Black eye, swallon lips. Look there is a bruises on your wrist too. But hey you deserved it " with that she walked out slamming the door behind.

......

....beep beep....

' ugh!! ' chandni groaned and attend the call,

' good morning ma'am. There is a girl called Nityati came to meet you. Do you know her "

" Huh?? Niti "