charter 8

Chandni groaned in frustration as she's not getting sleep. She's trying hard to sleep for past half hour but her body and mind is not cooperating with her.
Usually people say they don't get sleep in new place, how true it is.. She is thankful to niti because of her she slept yesterday without even knowing. But now!! 

Chandni took her mobile to call niyathi, but she remembered niyathi saying that she has an important presentation tomorrow. she don't want to distrub her friend just because she's not getting sleep.

Chandni took a book to read, usually she feel asleep while reading. Chandni groaned as the book also not helping her . She decided to walk to terrace and sat there till she gets sleep.
While walking up to the terrace she crossed a room, chandni stood before the room.

She remembers the room was closed when one of the caretakers give a tour of the mansion . The caretaker said this was advay and Camila's room before her death and advay didn't want to stay in the room after her death so he shifted his things to the room where he is now.

Out of curiosity chandni walk near to the & stand before window and watch advay talking to a photo frame.

That must be his wife!!

She sifted and saw the right side of the wall. She couldn't see the face of the woman, but she was in red party dress.  She wanted to kick herself for watching him talking to the photo frame of his wife.

' I love you baby... ' this was the words chandni heard loud and clear before walk away from there. She no more Want to go to the terrace, she walk back to her room and slept.

Advay sighed and placed the picture of Camila on the table,  he don't know why he's feeling so stressed. He's ashmed to accept the fact that after two years of his wife's death , he feels lonely. It's true he missed her, but he didn't felt lonely to replace Camila in his life or to date someone. He Camila Is around him, he doesn't need another woman in his life.

But now!!

He don't know why he's so confused lately, chandni's sweet gesture reminded of Camila today, she used to take care of him even when she's not around. Or because the incident in the car.

When the gaurds shake him to wake ,he saw chandni's head down on his chest, his arm was wrapped around her. For a moment he pictured them as a happy family!!

How can I do this to Camila!!

" I'm sorry... He cried and placed a kiss on her picture.

' I love you.. And I'll not let anyone take your place in my life. I love you baby " he then walk out of the room and closed the door behind .

After that night chandni saw him almost every day in his old room, talking to the photo of his wife. Not that she is stalking him! But it became her habit to check on him before going to sleep.

It's been a month and three days exactly chandni started working for advay . They become close in past one month. In the short period of time chandni understood Advay is not a social person, he doesn't go to parties unless it's necessary. He love to spend time with Aasmi when he's free!!

Aasmi is so attached to chandni these days. Sometimes advay allow Aasmi and chandni to stay in the mansion. Still he doesn't allow chandni to take Aasmi out .

Chandni also take care of advay, she make sure he have his food on time. Advay sometimes feel guilty for letting chandni take care of him. He unknowingly started talking about chandni to Camila's picture.

------++

' are you crazy. Who will do it? "

" a lot of people are doing this "

" so what? I don't want you to go on a date with an unknown man " chandni groaned.

" that's why I'm want you to accompany me. We can go for a double date "

" double date. What nonsense? Don't tell me... "

" I'm sorry, I did it "

" shit!! "

" Ohh myy did I just hear you cursing. Anyway your date is some Michal "

" what the hell niti? I'm not coming "

" so bad, you want me to go on a date with a unknown man "

" niyathi.... " niti giggled,

" okay fine. I'll come. "

" see you on Saturday "

" are you going somewhere chandni " chandni turned around to see advay,

" yeah, actually I'm going on a date "

" a date!! " he asked shocked.

" yeah " she explained what niti did.

" but it's not safe "

" I know advay and I explained it to her. But her hard skull is not accepting it "

" so you are going... I mean date "

" sadly I have to " she sighs.

" I get it. You can take a leave on Saturday. But call me if you need a help "

" I will " she smiled and walked out of his cabin with Aasmi in her arms.

" murli..... "

' ...... '

' I can't and I won't let her go alone in a club for a date "

Both don't know where the fate is leading them. As much as they try to stop caring about each other fate is getting them closer.