chapter 9

" Black dragon club " chandni read the board,

' Who will choose a club for the first date " niti shrugged,

Nityati forced chandni to dress up good. Chandni had no revealing dress or party wear, niti forced chandni to wear one of her dress.

Chandni wore a black party wear , the dress fitted perfectly showing her perfect curves, niti curled chandni's hair .

They walk to the table and found two guys waiting for them already, they introduced themselves.

' so, niti I remember you said, you are working in SRM enterprises. " the first guy asked who is also Niti's date.

" yeah, I'm the project manger "

" oh wow! " the guy seems nice

"  where are you working beautiful " the other guy asked to chandni.

" I'm nanny " chandni replied flatly,

" oh a nanny, I thought you are a model "saying he winked at her. Chandni elbowed niti,

' I'm going to kill him, if he continues flirt with me ' chandni wishpered to niti,

' what is she saying " Niti's date asked,

" oh nothing, she said she is going to restroom. That's it " chandni huffed before walking to the restroom.

*****

' what story you want Me to read princesa? " Aasmi walk to the desk and pick a book up & bring it to advay to read.

" you want me to read these two books? " asked advay since she accidently bring two books instead one

" nooo this... ' Aasmi point out a book.

' why not this one princesa? " he asked looking at the other book.

" ugly..  " she said showing the picture of dragon on the cover.

Advay laughed,

' it's not like that princesa. Didn't I tell you if the front cover is not your liking doesn't mean the story inside isn't beautiful. You should give it a chance, like wise you should never judge  a person by their look. " Aasmi nodded her head like a obedient kid.

Advay read her a story till she fall asleep on his lap . He made her lay on the bed and tucked the blanket on her before walking down to the hall to meet murli.

Advay called maria to sit beside Aasmi till he back.

' which club "

' black dragon club " advay nodded and walk to the car with murli.

******

Chandni groaned when her so called date continue flirtring with her,

' hey beautiful , where you lost " the guy asked when chandni didn't answer him.

" nothing. I'm just ..."

" forget it. Let's dance "

" no I'm not interested. " she huffed looking at her friend, who is now sitting two tables far from her. Niti and the guy seems getting along well. If he's a good guy, chandni don't have a problem with him.

' come on beautiful, just a few minutes "

' didn't you hear her man. She said she's not interested " chandni heard the familiar voice,

" Berto " chandni smiled widely looking at her friend.

' you know each other? " the guy asked,

' oh she's my girlfriend ' berto said kissing chandni's cheek. Since chandni knew why berto is lying, she kept mum.

" is it.. Okay, you are lucky man. She's beautiful " the guy hugged berto,

' beautiful , if you break up with him and want to date someone else. Please contact me " he gave his card before walking to the dancing floor with a random girl.

' thanks berto " chandni said while they walking out of the club, since niti is busy with the guy in the dance floor chandni decided to wait for her outside the club.

" you're welcome sexy "

" you are drunk " chandni stated,

" nope, I'm sober sexy "

" you won't call me sexy if you ain't drunk " chandni said Smacking his head .

" so what were you doing in the club "

" Ohh my friend down there is to desperate to Fuck. " chandni frowned at his statement.

" whatever "

" hey sexy, you look hot in the dress "

"thanks berto. You can leave if you want. I can manage " chandni said awkwardly.

" oh no sexy. I want to be with you " chandni didn't reply she was waiting for niti to come out. A scream escaped from her lips when someone hugged her from behind, she shivered when looking at the person hugging her.

' b.. Berto... What are you doing. "

" just one kiss sexy " her heart sank all the blood drained from her face.

" b.. Berto y.. Ou are not in your r.. Right mind. "

" no, I'm sober ...and I want you " her lips trembled.

" be... " he turned her around to face him, she saw his eyes were darker in lust.

She wiggled in his arms.

' let.. Go'

' berto please.. You will regret it ' she tried to push him, but his grip on her waist tighten.

' what the Fuck is going on here? ' they heard a roaring voice,  chandni breathed in relief looking at advay. Advay's jaw clenched looking at her tear stained face. He quickly walk to them and shoved him away from her. Advay removed his jacket and made her wear it before he walk to berto to punch him.

Chandni flinched hearing the scream of berto, he was already bleeding. There was an ugly cut on his lips, before advay could throw punch on him, she hold his hand.

' l.. Leave him advay. He's drunk. "

" so " she winced hearing his voice,

" h.. He didn't mean it "

" he didn't mean it?? Really!! " he pulled chandni's wrist and showed the marks,

' really chandni " he was furious at her, how can she defend the person who was molesting her just a minute before 

' a.. Ad.... " he didn't hear her, he walked away from there.

Chandni looked down at berto,

' I'll take care of him ' murli said, chandni nodded and mumbled a thanks before walking to the parking lot.

She found advay standing near his SUV, 

' a.. Advay.. " he opened the door for her then walk to the driver seat , chandni silently sit in the car.

Chandni looked at the window since advay wasn't ready to hear her. She didn't mean to defend him, but she knew if berto was in his right mind he wouldn't have done what he did now.
She hiccuped wiping her tears only let fresh tears to fall. She didn't realise they were already in front of AR mansion. Advay's heart broken looking at her tears, she wiped her tears roughly with the back of her hand and hid her face into her palm. He couldn't take it anymore, he pulled her to him and side hugged her,

' I... D..didnt mean to d.. Defend h..im. sorry. " she hiccuped,

' shhh it's okay baby. It's okay. I'm with you. ' he rubbed her back and said sweet words till she calm down. He could feel the wetness in his shirt, he rubbed her back and kissed her head.

After a few minutes he felt her relax in his arms, her breath was soften. He pulled her , saw her sleeping . He wiped out her tears before walking to the mansion with chandni in his arms.