chapter 21

SORRY :

sorry guys, I know I took time... A lot to update. But I needed this. I'm sorry, I took the break in the middle of my writing. But I'm sorry I couldn't pull myself to write anything. And I promise you to give 2 updates a week from now on.

******

Chandni sobbing softly sitting beside Aasmi. Her eyes are red and puffy with crying. Its been three hours since she reached to the hospital and aasmi didn't wake up yet. She could only blame herself for asami's health problem . Advay explained how aasmi was demanding about her and how she denied taking food. She chided herself for putting the poor soul go through this. She decided,she will stay with asami even if its hurts to be around advay. She can do this for her princess.

Advay stood silently watching the scene taking in front of his eyes. Chandni refused to move away from Aasmi's side since she reached to the hospital. Her love for Aasmi is so visible, even for the nurses. He heard them wishpering " the kid's mother is crying since morning! "

Yes, they thought chandni is Aasmi's mother and anyone look at them will think the same .for some reason he didn't bother to correct them.

' hello Mr raizada! " the doctors voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

The doctor walks to the bed asami is and check her.

' she's fine.. Al... Hey baby, are you feeling better! "

The doctor said as aasmi opened her eyes. Asami cried out to see the doctor, chandni quickly pulled her small frame to her and sat on the bed with asami in her lap.

' shh princess, why are you crying... My princess is strong right. "

" cha... Chadni. " Aasmi sobs looking at her,

" shh baby, I'm here princess. I am not leaving you! " she said nothing but sweet words.

After a few minutes when she calmed down, the doctor asks,

' are you her nanny. I'm doctor p.... What !! " she was shocked when Aasmi slaps her hand when she extended her hand for handshake .

' princess, no!! "chandni said sorry to the doctor.

' that's fine. She's alright. Mr raizada can you follow me to my cabin "

' sure!! " he nodded at chandni before following the doctor  .

' how's my daughter! "

The doctor smiles " she's super fine Mr raizada. You can take her to home and Mr raizada I hope you don't mind if I suggest something... "

" anything doctor! "

" as a doctor I can say that your child is attached with her nanny more than anyone. I will suggest you to keep her in work, at least till now asami started going to school "

" sure doctor! " he said and left from her cabin .

He walks back to the room ,found Aasmi is sleeping on chandni's lap, chandni occasionally rubbing the back of her hand on her cheek.

' what did the doctor say "

" nothing, we can go to home today! "

" we??!! "

"  we !! Chandni, I... "

" I understand. I will inform niti. "

' thank you! " he said sincerely before walking out.

****

' what the hell man, what I am hearing? Asami is in hospital and you didn't bother to inform me " murli seethed in the phone.

Since murli and shilpa went to meet shilpa's parents he didn't inform them what happened to Aasmi.

' murli listen to me!! "

" listen to you? Fuck you raizada. You didn't inform me chandni left and assmi is hospitalized. What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Do you even know how worried we were"

" calm down you idiot. Yes, I did something made chandni to take the decision and aasmi is fine now and chandni is here! "

" thank god! I'm coming in next flight available. And trust me I will make sure you don't hid anything from me next time! "
.
" hey, I said sorry! "

" shove your sorry to your ass. " advay chukuled hearing his friend.  He didn't want to bother him that's why he hid it and he was sure as hell his reaction would be like this when he get to know about it.

" what ever come soon! "

" coming!! Take care bro! "

***

Chandni stood in her room at least she called it's her room since she stepped into the mansion. She could not believe she's here again. She knew she's here for aasmi, the way aasmi holding her hand an hour back as if she'll leave her again.

Poor child ' Chandni thought,Before Going to bathroom to refresh.

Chandni went to advay's room to check assmi, she was sleeping. Surprisingly she could not find advay near her or anywhere in the room.

' Maybe he doesn't like my presence in the mansion. Maybe he's trying to avoid me' the thought advay thinking her like a burden saddens her. But she can't blame him and she won't.

She vowed to herself to stay away from advay before re-entering to the mansion.

She can't fall for a man who still has feeling for his ex wife. She's better than that. Chandni thought before walking back to her room.

******

Advay was standing in the terrace thinking about today's incidents.

Did he take the right decision to bring Chandni back to his Life? As much as he missed being around her, he is scared of his growing feeling for her.

He can't cheat his wife. But he already cheat her.he kissed Chandni, not once but twice.

He Saw Chandni's room while walking back to his room. He silently opened the door of her room and Saw her sleeping hugging a teddy bear. He chuckled before closing the door.