prologue

Advay singh raizada aka ASR one of the top BILLIONAR in US. He's an Indian,  lost his parents in a car accident at the age of fifteen. His father was a self made business, he started from the ground. He taught advay that money is not everything. His mother was lovely woman,in childhood everyone used to say he's a carbon copy of his mother. Chocolate brown eyes , silky and smoothy hair ,sharp nose . His jaw line exact Like his father and so his height. He's 5'11 , Indian white, with a perfect body.

IN ONE WORD HE'S SYNONYM OF HANDSOMENESS.

He spend his childhood in India with his parents, then continued his studies at UK. There he met his wife, Camila. A Spanish girl. It was love at first sight, the first thing captured him was her green eyes. She was a gorgeous woman with dark brown wavy hair and green eyes. They studied in the same college, soon they become friends and couple.

Two years after college they got married, they waited almost three years to have a baby for them.
Sadly Camila's uterus was weak, the doctors said she can't get pregnant.

Miraculously she got pregnant next year of course the doctors said there will be complications in the pregnancy. They adviced Camila to abort the child, but she was adamant to keep her baby.

Camila died while giving birth to their daughter, Aasmi . Since then Aasmi is his life. He never date or mingle with any woman. He doesn't want any woman in his life. He doesn't even want a nanny for his daughter, he loved to take care of his daughter. But lately, his daughter become hard to handle. She don't sleep ten hours like before, since she started walking she is pumping with everything in her path. He had to remove from sofa to coffee table in his cabin. She jumps down from her chair and mess his cabin before he return .

As usual advay return to his cabin from the meeting only to witness the mess created by his princess.

princesa ( princess in Spanish) he said walking into the cabin , his secretary followed him.

" pa... Pa " her mouth is full of papers, she was sitting on a file, the papers were thrown everywhere in the room.

' sir , the file ' his secretary Tara gasped,

' it's okay Tara, it's an empty file ". He said calmly and walk to his desk with Aasmi in his arms. He sat her on his lap then opened the box to feed her.

' Tara, you can go for the lunch. Make sure you inform the appointment with Cole is postponed. '

' sure sir, anything else ' Tara asked taking notes.

' nothing Tara. Thank you '

' enjoy your meal! "

" sure, you too Mr ASR. " advay smiled politely at her.

Tara walk out of the cabin closing the door behind.

" shall we start.. " he said in a baby voice, Aasmi giggled and nodded.

" pa... Pa... Sooopp "

" Ohh my baby want yummy yummy soup "he tickled her,

" paa... Pa... " she pushed his hand while laughing.

" let's start with your soup " he placed a soft kiss on her forehead then started feeding her. He wiped out her mouth after the lunch and let her sit on mat with her toys. He had lunch, his eyes were on her time to time.

' I miss you Camila ' the way Aasmi Giggle, her green eyes are exactly like her mother. She has advay's hair, nose and lips. Slightly pale skin like Camila. How much he wished his wife beside him to enjoy this.

Aasmi's first word was paa, comparing to other kids her process was always slow. When every kids started walking, his princess was crawling. She's almost two now, she slowly started speaking. Sometimes no one can understand her words, of course except advay. She's daddy's girl , will start crying when he's not around. That's one of the reason he never appointed any nanny for Aasmi.

" woh Woh... * Thud * a loud noise echoed in the cabin, advay jump off his place and turned to see his friend murli on the ground. A baby toy car was crushed under him.

Aasmi ran to advay and hid behind his legs while he tried to help murli to stand.

Advay heard sniffles, he went on his knees and cupped his daughter's face. She looked pale, like a deer caught in the headlight.

" I'm solly paa. I didn't... Hurt him.. " he wiped out her tears then placed a kiss on her forehead.

Murli went on knees before her,

" hey princess, don't worry. See, I'm perfectly alright. "

" relly "

" really princess " murli kissed on her cheeks making her giggle.

" see princesa uncle is fine. Now go and play " she giggled then went to the place where her toys are placed.

" you alright man! "

" yeah, but advay you should appoint a nanny for her. Your cabin can't be her play room. " advay huffed,

" what if she can't adjust with the nanny, what if the nanny treat bad when I'm not around. I can't take risk mate " advay sat on his chair, while murli sat across him.

" I understand mate, why don't you contact with the daycare centre. They can advice you , who can be a better nanny for Aasmi. "

" OKay, call the daycare centres near our place. Call them for the interview. I won't hire anyone without interviewing them personally. " advay said.

" cool " murli smiled then went out of the cabin.