new start

It's been a week since chandni came to Mumbai,it's been a week since chandni's life changed, for good.

She's free from the clutches of indrani. Atleast for now. Niti suggested her to apply for passport and visa because once she's away from the country she'll free from her clutches forever but Chandni couldn't accept that. Leaving the country, her people making her heart bleed. She doubt she can survive in an another country with her degree.

Chandni felt bad when niti took her shopping and spend thousands for her dress and accessories. Chandni insisted to pay but niti didn't let her pay asked her to save the money till she needs it. Niti lives in a decent 1bhk flat she's proud of her friend.

Chandni still feel guilty for the she behaved at AR. She doesn't feel bad because she was fighting with those men but felt bad because of her niti's job was at risk. Niti assured that ASR the handsome man she saw who happens to be her friend's boss Never bring the topic happened in the parking lot. She said her boss doesn't like to hold grudge against them on their workplace because some bad incidents.

And Chandni respect him for that. Because if it was another man niti would be jobless by now. And she said ASR is the richest man of India and 5th richest man in the world. And Chandni saw his pics everywhere be it on newspaper, magazine, TV news. She could see his everywhere and she curse herself for crushing him she never felt giddy because of a guy but just the pictures of Advay made her blush.

After two weeks Chandni got a job at AR international school. Just by the name of the school she knows its owned by advay. And she was surprised knowing half of kids studying in the school are orphans,some are from poor background. The management doesn't charge a penny from them. The founder of the school Advay made sure he gives best education to everyone. Because he thinks education is something helps you to reach heights and his school teaches you everything from education to sports and sewing , drawing. He made sure they enjoy learning. And asked the teachers to encourage their area of interest. Lot of millionaires , and high society kids studying in the school but they never differentiate between them. Advay closely watches the activity of the school so one mistake you'll be screwed.

Chandni is happy because she got her money, AR international gives you a pay after a week from the next month it'll be regular. Chandni got her one week salary today which is two times better comparing what earned for a whole month. She got some groceries and pastery items to celebrate it. While coming back her eyes landed at the business magazine... It was an article about advay's recent won as best business man of the year. She don't know why she brought it but she spend hours just looking at his face. One thing is permanent in every pics his frown and his eyes were empty and lifeless chandni shook her head before hiding the magzine from niti's eyes.

Shika was packing bags as she planned to return to her mama's house in Banaras. Shika got a message from niti the next day that chandni reached safely. Shika sighed in relief and deleted the message and changed the contact name of niti to nikhil. Indrani is watching their every move. So she couldn't risk talking to her jiji.

On the other hand pratam is visiting haweli daily with his bitch mother . Both torture them to spill information about chandni. Chandni is lucky the guy worked in allahabad railway station ticket counter transferred to another city before pratam's men reaches him. So only shika and megu are their source to know whereabouts of Chandni.

" You can't leave" pratama warned her when she comes down with her Meghna.

" Watch me"

" I'll lock you inside the house if you dare to step out"

"And mr I'll call police tell them everything. How you forced my jiji to marry you . Infact I'll tell everyone about you. " Shika warned. Since chandni Left the house people in allahabad badmouthing pratam and indrani some even doubt they forced her for the marriage. But indrani lied to them chandni left to her brother's house because according to her kundali its not auspicious time for her to get married . If shika tell them the truth they will beat them to pulp. Indrani kept mum when shika left the house with meghna.

' your daughter creating unnecessary problems. I want chandni else I won't hesitate to sell your daughters as slaves. Mind it. " Pratam warned indrani before walking out.

____

Chandni stilled when Mercedes-Benz cross her. She don't know why she feel its advay whenever a luxury car cross her.

" Stop it chandni what's wrong with you. He's out of your league. Don't forget that. " She chided herself before walking to the apartment.

On the other hand advay looked so lost. He couldn't concentrate in the meeting since he comes across chandu... Her name imprinted in his brain. No matter how much he try to convince herself she's like other women he saw his heart is not accepting it. Her innocent look, her doe eyes, her sassy replies messing with his brain. He would get her information in a snap of finger yet he doesn't want that. He doesn't want to behave like a teenager, he doesn't want a random girl control him.

______

Swaparna came to mandir with Ram.

" You should not come here. Advay would make a fuss if he knows about it. "

." Chup kar ram. They don't know him but are seeing chiku since the day 1. He's not living his Life Ram. My grandson is living a life like a machine. He's happy he has aashmi now. What will happen when aashmi will get married when I'm not around him. Who will be there for him? Who will mend his broken pieces. " Nani cries thinking about advay.

" Maa bas. Your BP will increase if you continue crying like this... True to his words swaparna felt dizzy next minute.

" I'll bring the water and medicine. " Ram Said making aashmi sit near swaparna.

Aashmi who was clueless about the incidents happening around her roaming here and there. She saw a glittering necklace in someone's neck she walk to the person without swapara's knowledge.

Ram was shocked when he didn't find aashmi near Nani.

" Maa where's aashmi.."

" Aashmi? Oh god meri bachchi" they started searching for her stopped when they heard laughter of aashmi.

Nani was shocked to see aashmi sitting on the lap of an unknown girl. She was feeding Prasad to aashmi.

When they Walk near to them they heard the girl was talking to aashmi,

" Not good princess. Your family must be worried about you. Chalo we'll look for your family.." but aashmi whined and Buried her face into the girl's chest.

" Aashmi..." Nani calls her

" Namaste. Is she's your granddaughter? "

" Haan beta..aap."

" Ji mein chandni"

" Bahut khoobsurat naam ha beta.. I was feeling dizzy i didn't notice when she slipped from there. "

" No worries.."

"Chalo princess your grandma is waiting for you..go with her "but aashmi buried her face into Chandni's chest and hugged her tightly.

Swaparna and Ram astonished to see the behaviour of aashmi. Aashmi never approached a stranger before never behave like this with anyone except advay.

Aashmi trashed started yelling and crying when nani took her in her arms. Chandni instantly took aashmi from nani and hugged her. Its okay princess I'm here. Chandni put aashmi in sleep before giving her to nani.

Nani was observing every moves of Chandni.

" Beta tum kya karte ho."
" Ji I'm a Sanskrit teacher."

" Acha.. from where do you live. "

" I live with my friend"

" Friend? What about your parents"

" They are no more. I have sisters tho. They are in allahabad. I just shifted to Mumbai.."

" Acha"

" Here she slept. I'll take my leave now."

" I'll drop you beta. "

" No thanks ma'am. I live in the apartment nearby the temple. Don't worry."

" Okay beta. Bless you "

Once chandni left swaparna ask to ram

" Ram why do I think my prayers are answered. He will give ishara If bhagwan want this to happen "