chapter 11

' why are you doing this to me? You don't love me! " chandni pouted,

" shut up and let me fix your hair!! " niti ignored her comments and curl her hair.

' pff finally, you look good now!! " niti said gazing at the mirror.

" hey! Are you saying I was ugly before! "

" I don't want to.. But what can I say when you confess it yourself. " niti shrugged, chandni stood up and was about smack Niti's head, but niti ducked,

" hey, you will ruin my hair " she said standing up,

" what ever woman, let's go!! " chandni huffed and walking out dragging niti along with her.

" I'm coming babe, don't drag me like you want to Fuck me!! "

" Eeww I'm gonna wash that dirty mouth of yours with a soap "

" why? So that you can kiss me? " niti winked at chandni making her roll her eyes.

" goodness how your so called boyfriend will react to know his girlfriend is flirtring with her best friend. " chandni said dramatically ,

" let's go " niti dragged chandni to her car, they climb in and drove to the party hall.

Stepping out of the car , chandni and niti awe-ed looking at the huge luxurious mansion. Although it was not as huge as AR mansion, its still a huge building.

' good evening niti ' they heard a female voice, niti smiled looking at collegue.

' hey sheebha '

' hi... The party is happening in the garden. Is that your friend "

'yes , she's chandni. I guess I heard we can bring our family with us. She's my family "

" of course, you can. Anyway I'm gonna welcome other guests, so please excuse me "

" sure, bye!! " sheebha nodded before attending the guests.

They made their way to the garden, mesmerised by the decorations. There are lights hanging above their head, a stage was decorated with flowers , a band of musicians at the side stage.

As soon as they walk to a table, Niti's collegues came to talk with her. Chandni pouted and sat down on the chair .

It's Niti's office anniversary party , although niti invites chandni every year,  Chandni decline the offer because she was busy. Since advay said he's going to a party with Aasmi she was free and decided to accompany niti.

' sorry babes ' niti said taking her seat,

' no problem ' the waiter came with the drinks.

' I think I just saw berto... " niti said out of blue,

" berto! Didn't you tell me that he's going to a party with his new boyfriend. "

Niti shrugged, " may be his boyfriend is working in my office. " that's when they saw berto walking to their table with a blonde guy,

' hi niti, hi sw... Chandni ' he said hesitatingly,

They didn't talk to each other after the incident, berto made sure he give space to chandni.

' excuse us ' chandni said dragging berto to the side,

" sweet... Chandni please. I'm sorry. "

' shut up. You don't need to explain yourself. I know you wouldn't... Let's just forget about it " berto nodded,

" and what Is this chandni call me sweetheart "

Berto smiled, " thanks sweetheart " he said hugging her  ,

" it's okay " she hugged him back. Chandni felt someone's gaze on her, she turned to see Fumming advay standing with Aasmi. Chandni release the hug and walk to them, berto gulped looking at advay's angry face but silently followed chandni.

" advay I thought you said you are going to attend a party "

" and what is this." he snapped making her flinched.

" advay is everything alright " advay closed his eyes and released a sigh,

' yeah, I'm sorry for snapping at you. "

" it's okay "

" what he's doing here " advay asked looking at berto,

" advay.... " she released a sigh knowing why his mood Is off, suddenly niti appeared from no where and dragged chandni with her to introduce to her collegues,

" I.. Thanks " berto said in a small voice ,

" thanks?? For punching you? " advay raised a brow,

" you can say that. I wouldn't done that If I was in the right mind . Heck if I was in right mind I would have not approched a girl, let alone chandni.

" what do you mean "

" I'm a... You see rainbow " berto said winking at advay.

Advay's jaw dropped open hearing his confession,

' shit!! " advay gulped looking at the way berto gazing at him as if he's a dog and advay is a bone.

' I just... Bye ' he said walking away from berto,

' what happened advay ' chandni asked when he bumped into her,

"nothing. Your friend was... " chandni burst into laughter,

" he told you, didn't he " she asked in between the laugh ,

" you know? "

" of course. I'm his friend "

' shit!! "

' paaa bad word! " aasmi said,

" sorry princesa "

" give her to me " advay gave asami to chandni,

" where is murli "

" shilpa was complaining , murli is not taking her to date lately, so... "

" Ohh... " they leave the party about an hour later, since Aasmi slept in chandni's arms, she also return to ar mansion.

" good night " chandni said after placing Aasmi on the bed.

" hmm chandni "

" yes "

" you look good in the dress " the Heat rose in her cheeks hearing his words, she mumbled a thanks before dashing out.