A/N

Yeah, so this book was originally a one shot named C. U. P. I. D. -which is the first chapter.

Story is, I felt that I want to make it into a book of one shots. And then

BAM!

Now I present you my first one shot book. It will focus purely on LENXRIN.

Here is a summary...

C. U. P. I. D.
Cute UnderPaid Interior Designer

From a day that Rin thought was a normal work day spiraled into a day she never expected. Who knew Len was so resourceful and... romantic.

GHOST LOVE
(Songfic)

There we're 16 instances, 1 girl, 1 boy and 1 love. She hated him at first. He was just a messed up guy. Who knew, that her tsundere heart would melt because of a spirit.

My Love Story

This is a threeshot real-life love story. Just read to know.  (Rated M for violence)
-Mallowchan

Bridezilas

Len and Rin has their fair share of weddings. Read their unfortunate misadventures as they organize their friends's weddings. And how they can manage theirs

Red

A moment under the rain is a moment they will never forget their whole life, because it is what brought them together.

Broken Clockwork

"Life doesn't give us what we want. It gives us what we need" --- But this... Len can't find a reason why he needs this. His ability is a curse. Time traveling? It hurts, more than expected.

Len, who tries to save his fiancee from dying through time reversal. Will he succeed or will he accept their fate?

(Completed till part 3)

Cookies

After a sleep over gone wrong Len and Rin we're left inside the house, alone. Just another fluff one shot.

The Rebound Game

"I'll make you forget all about him. And if I can't do it within a month... I'll do anything you want." -Kagamine Len

Masculine Pride vs Feminine Grace vs Childish Innocence

It's not bad to curse fate at times like when things happen to spiral out of control on a day when you down seven cups of coffee because of your wasted wife, stupid best friend and innocent child.

A Table for Two
(Discontinued)

A lonely manager and a cat loving house chef sitting at one table, realizing that eating with someone else, isn't so bad after all. Not at all.

50 Shades of Tsundere

Len wonders who is the real tsundere while Rin just wants to capture him and shove him in a barrel.
(Drabbles)

C.U.P.I.D. is my Wife

Four years into their marriage and they are still (fruitless and) madly in love. Or aren't they?
(A Christmas treat for all! You hopeless romantics!)

At the moment
(Discontinued)

Clearly, Len has no life, and he is proud of it. He isn't a NEET nor is he unemployed. He has his life ahead of him, including a drenched girl on a cold night.

Orphic
(Now has a separate book)

A cliché romance tale about a prince and a pauper on a winter day which would actually be worth your time. At least, that would be what the writer would tell you. What should I know? I’m just narrating the story. Oh, and the Prince is lame and she's an expert on reading people.

(Fun Fact: Your writer loves to write stories in the snow despite not experiencing being in the snow herself. She likes to imagine what being in tge snow would feel like. And yes, yes she wrote about herself in the third person.)

No End.

The final chapter

Disclaimer: I don't own Vocaloid. (╥_╥)