No Bye

And just like that, I can now get into jail if I do crazy things from now on.

Haha.

Anyway, here is the final chapter for this book. It has been two years since I started this.

That long huh? And I enjoyed every bit of that. Doing this last chapter, I realized that I really grew from a fangirl writing fictions and baseless plots to someone who just learned to tap into her humor and curse vocabulary--- I mean learned to be a better writer.

I met people and experienced a lot of (procrastination) things along the way.

So for my final chapter, I really thought long and hard what to write. I made four drafts and deleted two more. I wanted to make a complicated plot at first, wrote some, and shot it down. Then I went for something more simple, near plotless, but I realized, I didn't actually want that.

So I did something crazy, I compiled all of my drafts, things that should be considered thrash and thrown in the dump, and made it into a chapter.

A little disappointing for a last chapter? Maybe. But this is my way of showing you guys, that I was a shitty writer, and I still am.

As I told you before, every story has a backstory. And these are literally pushed-to-the-back-stories.

And I hope you could still enjoy these snippets. I put my heart into making these.