Thank you!

Well, where has life brought me here... *le sigh

It's been two years since I became active in the vocaloid fandom.

I met so many people on this fandom since I started writing two years ago. I don't care if I have just a few followers, because I have a lot of friends.

Like mochiinen who has been my greatest support and friend, even back when she was still called rhythmea.

Then I met SolZefox, Misty, Kookie-chan, I met three Rin-chan's,

siamlo who I love to add a chan.

kawaii_donutus , also Kawaii-chan

_hanious , also Izumi-chan

RubythePinkBunny Ruby-chan

Vperder and... yeah... with a -chan.

And all of you who voted and commented and even just read the book. There are so many that I am overwhelmed. I want to mention every one who commented and voted but, daymn the connection is so slow.

Anyway, I really appreciate all the support you gave me. O went through A LOT of tough times while writing this book. And it kind of became my little sanctuary. Every story has a story behind it.

Like when I wrote my own love story here. I actually wrote Broken Clockwork (terrible title) when a grandma of mine died. I wrote Orphic because I wanted snow on Chrismas. I made the plot for CUPID while staring at the ceeling.

I became depressed, stressed and really lonely, but these stories managed to help me recover.

And I'll really miss writing them.

But, there are times that we really need to move on in order to make room for us to grow.

I was asking for a sign if I should really do this...

And yes. I know that might change. But I want you all to know that I would never have made it without your support. I mean, I have 2k+ views! That's so amazing! I never really thanked you for it. So I'm saying it now.

To all who I gave some advice with their books, please do not hesitate to ask me for more. Nagi-nee will always support you and continue to be proud of you! And honestly, you guys are even better writers than me! So good Luck with your books! Especially orangerinny and siamlo.

To all the new writers out there, good luck and lots of love. No matter how ugly you think your writing is, remember that no one starts big. You are the best you can be of you are proud of who you are at your worst times. And no matter how much you fail, you will someday succeed. Because once your failures will pile up, they will be your stairway to success.

Love you all!

I am sorry if this is not a real chapter. I'm making my best one yet. So the next time I will post, it will be the last time for this fandom.