Chapter 3

Song - False Hope by Song Ji Eun

“ Chapter 3 - No End ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

I open my eyes and unlike how I always let my eyes adjust to the light first, I search for him beside me and of course, he is not there.

Like always.

Walking out, I find Daamin putting his lunch box in his bag, surprising me.

Honey, YOU MADE LUNCH? Being the dumb mother I am, I almost shout and make him go deaf.

Almost.

My son can wear his uniform without my help? Am I still dreaming?

Dad did it before leaving. He replies, one of his widest smile capturing his face.

If only Mingyu can see how happy he makes Daamin.

Daamin-ah! My brother's voice shout from the outside, causing me to quickly hug and kiss Daamin's forehead before he runs out, waving me.

Bye, mom!

•••

With a smile on my face, I enter the university. To have someone call you "Mom", I never thought, it will feel like this. It just makes me so happy.

But then, I hate being called that. Maybe because I don't deserve to be called one.

Why are you smiling like a fool? Mina asks me, popping out of nowhere, giving my heart an attack.

AH! MINA, WHY CAN'T YOU COME UP TO ME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! I yell at her, trying to calm my heart down as she simply laughs and drags me to our class.

Entering the class, Mingyu's bored face is the first face I see and my smile drops.

HE GIVES OFF NEGATIVE ENERGY!

And believe me, I share almost every class with him. Thankfully, Sana, Mina and Jungkook share the first class with me, otherwise, with the only presence of Mingyu, I would have suffocated to death.

The class is pretty boring, like always, I don't pay attention as I am busy texting my members, asking at what time we are practicing today.

Soon, it is lunch time and I head out with Sana and Mina, who finds me waiting outside their classes. We three sit on our usual place, waiting for the others to arrive as most of them are coming from different buildings.

Tzuyu! A voice scream from behind me, causing me to jump in fear.

Hey! I yell at Jimin who just scared the living daylights out of of me.

Mina, tell your boyfriend to stay away from me. In the morning, it was Mina and now her boyfriend.

Couple of the century.

What's going on? Jungkook asks, taking a seat beside me as I smile at him and say,

Nothing.

I am so tired. With that, Jungkook's head lands on my shoulder, causing me to freeze.

Aw, really? My baby is tired~? He makes a cute sound indicating, 'Yes', before I practically throw him off his chair.

You ungrateful brat. He curses at me before sitting straight.

Look at them being cute. Imma throw up. Taehyung speaks up, gagging, causing us all to start laughing.