Chapter 25

Song - No Better Than Strangers by Baby Soul

“ Chapter 25 - Save Yourself ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Thanks, Sehunie. I smile at Sehun, who is staring at the decorations, the same smile on my lips, on his too.

Anytime. Ruffling my hairs, he speaks before my eyes inspect my apartment.

Thankfully, since I was busy doing something, I didn't thought much of what I saw. But still, I was doing something for Mingyu and just thinking about that makes anger flush back in my system, my heart aching.

You decided to keep your anger and sorrow away, Tzu.

Right.

Sehun helped me blow balloons and we tied mine, Daamin and Mingyu's pictures together with a thread on the balloons. I didn't thought, it would work but now that I am seeing the balloons up in the air, touching the ceiling with our photos floating in the air, it does look amazing.

We covered the floor of the hall with balloons too while the tiles of my room aka Mingyu and mine, are covered with heart shaped candles, lit up in every corner of the room while with the petals of red roses, we wrote "I love you" on top of the white sheets covering the bed.

Of course, Sehun teased me as to what I was planning to do on the bed and made me blush.

That asshole.

The cake will be here any moment but make sure to check who is it before opening. Nodding at Sehun's words, we both fall on the couch, tired from all the work we did.

Why did you do it? Hearing Sehun's voice, I turn my head to look at him as he stares at the ceiling.

What?

You always get hurt. Sighing, I turn my head towards the ceiling too, letting him speak.

Back then too. Right now too. This causes an old memory to run around my head.

Weren't you the one who told me that Mingyu and Eunha had nothing going on? I smile, remembering the time when Sehun was leaving our school and told me this.

He didn't told me detail but he did assured me that there was nothing in between Eunha and Mingyu and that I have to trust Mingyu.

Weren't you the one who encouraged me to talk to my parents and Mingyu? My smile widens.

Yet, he thinks, you spread the rumours about him and Eunha. Sehun was the one who dared Mingyu to go out with Eunha and if it was a dare then it would have ended in a week.

And Mingyu would have been the one to end it.

However, before Mingyu could do it, Eunha transferred from our school to Sehun's as she too, passed an audition.

It was after Eunha, Sehun mustered the courage to audition and he passed. During the week, some other kids started rumours of Eunha dumping Mingyu and that how serious Mingyu was about her.

And I personally knew Eunha. She wasn't a bad person. She had a very nice personality but right now, I don't even want to think about her neither do I know if her personality changed or what.

It was then Sehun left and all the blame was dumped over Sehun.

The fact is, Mingyu believed it.

We get hurt more easily when someone close to us does something than getting hurt over something some stranger did to us. Sehun tries to explain me and I didn't know what to think of him anymore.