Chapter 7

Song - Surrender

“ Chapter 7 - Ecstasy ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

I'll be in the hall. Mingyu speaks after helping me place Jungkook on his bed before he walks out the room.

Now, sleep well, you idiot. I smack his head, causing him to groan in pain.

That hurt!

Once again, a smile breaks out on my face as I watch him groan.

Idiot.

What? He ask me, his eyes barely open.

Thank you. Then I turn around to leave only for his hand to grab my wrist and pull me towards him, causing me to fall on his chest.

The fuck, Jeon Jungkook?

Thank you for? He utters, his eyes slowly closing then fluttering open.

For keeping my secret safe.

Your welcome. Now, get off me, you dirty woman. I laugh at his drunk behavior before I try to get off him just when another voice is heard in the room.

What's taking you so lon--- I quickly push myself off Jungkook and turn towards Mingyu who glares at me as if he was planning my murder.

I glance at Jungkook, who's eyes are fully closed now, telling me he fell asleep.

Biting my lips, I walk out the room, my eyes on the ground the whole time with Mingyu's eyes burning holes in my back as I walk out Jungkook's apartment with Mingyu following behind me.

•••

Locking the door of our apartment, I feel his presence right behind me, causing me to shiver at the thought of him.

Turning around, his eyes fiercely stares at mine, causing me to press my back against the door.

Noticing this, he leans more towards me, his legs touching mine, his muscular chest pressing against mine as I gulp.

My chest heaving up and down when I feel him pressed against me completely. His body molding against mine, causing all of my hairs to stand up.

I watch as his hands touched my arms, my heart fluttering at the contact as his fingers trails down my arms and intertwines my fingers with his.

Why were you on top of him? My breath hitches when I see him leaning in and feel his breath ghosting my ear as he speaks.

His lips dangerously close to my earlobe and instantly, I feel myself getting turned on.

I fell. I tell him, my voice coming out straight and clean unlike my thoughts and emotions.

One side of his lips tug upwards and I feel my heart ripping out of my chest as my eyes stare at his lips, smirking, before I feel him pulling my hands, intertwined with his, up my head.

Leaning a little back from my ear, his breath causes goosebumps to rise on my skin and soon I feel it ghosting my lips, causing my eyes to enlarge.