Chapter 13

Song - I Need You by Bts

“ Chapter 13 - Sanity ”

*Mingyu's Pov*

I feel the door behind me opening and since I am leaning on it, I fall back and in the arms of a beautiful stranger whom I just saw in a red bra and black skinny jeans, moments ago.

She looked hot then.

Right now, she looks beautiful.

I watch how her beautiful eyes squint as she stares at me then a smirk covers her pink lips and before I know it, her hands from my shoulders disappears and my body meets the harsh ground with a thud as my lips mutter a number of curses.

That's for coming in without knocking. I hear her say before I watch her, holding out her hand for me to hold.

This is for not turning out to be a pervert. A smile captures my features before my hand touches hers as she helps me get up, a smile on her face while she watches me do so.

I'm thirteen. What about you, oppa? Hearing her call me 'Oppa', I feel the ground beneath me swallowing me.

I-I'm thirteen too. I clarify before her hands wrap themselves around my arms as we walk downstairs, taking me by surprise and I see her eyes light up.

Let's get along well then! I laugh at her reaction before nodding.

Oh! For a moment, I thought she is going to say ‛Oh Sehun', my bestie's name, before she pours water over my expectations.

I forgot to ask, what's your name? The face in which she looks extremely confused yet excited, makes my stomach explode with butterflies and I instantly smile brightly at her.

Mingyu. Kim Mingyu. She smiles before speaking,

Tzuyu. Her face starts to lean towards me and then I feel her lips touching my ears while her breath fans my neck, causing goosebumps to rise.

Fuck heart, stop wavering!

Chou Tzuyu. Leaning back, she smiles at me, knowing very well that she just teased me nicely before the same smile replicates on my face.

What the hell are you both doing? Oh well, let's just say, Tzuyu's brother saw us.

I don't wanna be in trouble.

Flirting. Tzuyu tells him, her hands leaving my arms as she walk towards her brother before saying,

Something you do everyday with every other girl. Winking at me, she walks away leaving her brother and me, amused.

What a creature.

And that too, a beautiful one.

Scratch that.

A gorgeous creature.

Closing my eyes, I turn my back to Tzuyu. A silent smile ghosting my lips before I bit it, realizing I'm in public and then getting off my seat before walking away to God knows where.

Just anywhere.

WITH HER OUT OF MY HEAD.

•••