Chapter 15

Song - Just So You Know

“ Chapter 15 - Wet ”

*Mingyu's Pov*

Nodding, she gives me her acknowledgement to help her before my hands come from behind her and presses the towel around her damp-naked shoulders, covering her cold skin, providing warmth.

With my other hand, I gather all her hairs and tuck them away from her back, revealing her back with water droplets gliding down her milky skin covered with a thin black material.

I remove the towel from her shoulders before gently wiping her back, my fingers brushing her skin, the only barrier between my skin and her skin being her tank top.

One of my hands wrap itself around Tzuyu's waist making her breath hitch as I pull her closer to me, pressing her into me while her hands instantly grabs my arm around her waist.

Taking the towel away from her back, I press it against her collarbone, my eyes intensely watching her, my body doing it's best not to lose control over myself.

Feeling my gaze never leaving her, her head turn towards me and since my face is basically above her neck, her nose brushes against my cheeks and that is enough for my body to erupt with fireworks.

My grip around the towel, loosens and in a matter of seconds, it meet the ground while my hand comes in skin to skin contact with her bare collarbone.

A gasp escaping her lips as I feel her shiver against me before she turns her face towards me more, her lips touching my cheeks, causing my skin to burn with pleasure and butterflies.

Closing her eyes, she presses her lips against my skin and that is all it took for me to practically devour her.

My other hand which is on her tiny waist, slowly starts moving and found its way inside her top, her bare-cold skin making me go crazy, causing me to groan, my face nuzzling itself in her neck and her breathing becomes uneven.

It is just a matter of seconds before my lips start moving around her cold skin, kissing every bit of it.

Her head falls to the side, giving me more access to her soft flesh as I trail my lips up her neck, causing her to bite her lips in order to stop herself from making any noise.

Her earlobe is soon found in between my teeth as I graze it. Not being able to hold back the moan anymore, I hear her whisper my name, her body basically shaking.

M-Mingyu...

Trailing my lips down, I find her sweet spot where her body starts to shake uncontrollably as I suck onto her soft flesh, my hand on her waist keeping her body in position.

I watch her take her lower lip inside her warm mouth and bite on it and I feel bewitched by this girl.

In a swift movement, I turn her around and her eyes meet mine, not wasting a minute, her lips crash onto mine.

Her pace being extremely slow as if she is savouring this moment just like me before her lips suddenly starts to move hungrily, causing me to devour her red flesh, matching her pace in no time.

When her lips detaches themselves from mine, my skin burns. She is like fire to me. She is burning me and I am ready to get burned by her.

Her hands come around my neck, her fingers trailing up and down my skin before she attaches her lips to my neck, causing me to groan by her single touch.