Chapter 14

Song - Rewind by Wonder Girls

“ Chapter 14 - That Night ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Hello?

TZUYU, YOU NEED TO COME HERE! YO--- Right away, I remove my mobile from my ears because of his voice blasting through the phone.

YAH! At once, he shut his mouth up before he starts speaking calmly.

Mingyu came to his parents house and locked himself up in his room and ain't opening it. He speaks in one breath as my heart feels as if it stopped beating.

M-Mom and Dad are there, right? I ask my brother, an ugly memory of him locking himself up in his room popping up in my head with me banging his door, hurting my hands in the process.

You forgot? They are in Busan. It is then, my heartbeat picks up its pace.

He's alone, Tzuyu. My phone slips from my hands as it made a contact with the ground with a thud, the screen probably cracked badly.

And then I run.

I can hear all my members shouting my name as my legs run as fast as they can, afraid, he might do something.

Afraid, something might happen to him.

Even as the rain touches my skin, soaking me, I don't give a shit.

Even though, I am not wearing any mask, I run without thinking about anything else.

I only know one thing and that is to save him.

I still vividly remember that day when after her funeral, he locked himself up in his room as I banged his door, telling him to let me in.

I ended up falling asleep outside his room and from the next day onwards, he was back to the monster he became after I came back from SIXTEEN.

I never saw it from his side.

He was right. He is right.

I never looked at things from his place. I always envied him for being there with her till the end but I didn't knew those memories tormented him to the limit he started losing himself.

My one decision could have saved us all from going through this hell.

And if I can go back, I won't even dream of becoming an idol if it meant losing her.

He blamed me all this time. I was obviously hurt by this but I can understand him after he lashed out on me that day.

After he expressed, how he died each day. How he kept himself sane all this time while he was losing his sanity.

I turned him into this monster.

He wanted to be the best for me but I turned him into the worst one out there for any girl.

He tried to stop me from leaving. He did hurt me in the process but he tried to stop me. I should have listened to him.

Instead of trying to pursue my dream, I should have been there for my family. I should have been their as a mother.

But I didn't knew anything. I was clueless.

While he suffered without me, alone, I suffered in a different place, trying to pursue my dream.

When he cried for her, I cried for myself.

I am so sorry, Mingyu.

I want to turn everything back.