Chapter 20

Song - Say Something

“ Chapter 20 - She's Gone ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

I am walking down the stairs, my hands gripping the railing tightly before I sit down on one of the stairs.

More likely fell down since I feel as if I am going to pass out.

What did I just do?

What the hell did I just told them?

They weren't supposed to know. What will happen now? Will they tell our manager? Will everything be revealed to JYP PD-nim?

Will I get kicked out from Twice?

Feeling my phone vibrating in my hands, I look towards it, the screen lighting up and the notification bar shows that Mingyu just sent me a message.

Opening his chat, I read that he is already here, causing me to force my body to get up before I walk down, wearing my mask as I exit the building, feeling torn.

I watch as Mingyu pulls up in front of me before I open the door and get in before slamming it shut without speaking a word.

Someone's in a bad mood~ I hear Mingyu speak in a singing tone before I glance at him and saw how his smile drops when he notices my puffy eyes.

Tell me, what happened? Giving me a little small smile, I feel his hand covering mine, causing me to look down at my lap, where his big hand is covering mine.

I told the other members about Daamin.

What?! I instantly flinch at his tone before gulping down as I watch his eyes going wide, realizing he just shouted at me.

I-I mean, I didn't explain them about anything but I'm pretty sure it's clear to them that I have a son. I explain him, suddenly afraid of his old-self coming back and hurting me.

Tzuyu, it's okay. His eyes softens before he squeezes my hand.

They won't tell anyone. Don't you know your members? They love you. I stare at him as his eyes try to assure me along with a comforting smile that is playing on his lips.

I don't think so anymore. I whisper, tearing my eyes off his, my heart heaving yet again.

They care about you, that's why, they are just being overprotective. Nodding at his statement, I feel his hand leaving mine before he starts the car and we drove off, my mind filled with my members.

Did I disappointed them a big time?

Ever since SIXTEEN started, everyone has been so kind to me, treating me as if I was their daughter or sister when I wasn't even related to them in any way.

Always taking care of me since I was the youngest. I never had an older sister but after debuting, I had eight of them, who always supported me.

And for the first time, some disturbing questions pops in my head.

Because of me, will Jihyo's ten years of training go in vain?

I saw how distraught Momo was when she got eliminated, I remember how she cried when she was chosen as a Member of Twice, will I let her go through that hell again?