Chapter 29

Song - Don't Wanna Cry

" Chapter 29 - Let Go "

*Mingyu's Pov*

Are you kidding us, Mingyu? Seungkwan roars, his eyes burning with fire.

You should have told us everything before this mess broke out! Had you done it before all this, then right now, I wouldn't have to feel guilty for shouting at you like this but I have to do it. Hoshi sighs, his face showing his disappointment, face looking defeated and my heart clenches further.

The company's been calling us for an hour now and we didn't know what to say because we didn't knew shit about your scandal! Running his fingers through his hair, Jeonghan sit down on one of the chairs.

Don't you see, how badly we all want to cry over everything you went through alone? But we can't. We fucking can't because of this new mess but I don't want to blame you, okay? It's not your fault, so---- My heart is having a hard time, hearing Joshua pour his heart out, causing me to stop him from speaking but cutting in.

Guys, I'll handle everything! I'll---

Leave. My eyes snap towards Seungcheol, hurt plastered on my face.

Tzuyu needs you right now. She must have been shocked. It's not good for the baby. The hurt instantly melts into warm, fuzzy feeling inside me as I stare at him with respect in my eyes.

We'll handle here. Assuring me, Jun gulps before pushing me out the empty classroom, closing the door shut in front of my eyes.

Of course, they must need time too.

Running towards the exit of the building, my eyes catches the sight of students taking pictures and videos of me as I run.

But what I forgot is the number of reporters, waiting outside the building.

As soon as I step out, fear fills my body when I find myself being surrounded by so many people recording me as I attemp to walk past them.

One of my main worries is Pledis. How will I explain everything to them? There's a high chance of me being kicked out of Seventeen.

But right now, I need to get to Tzuyu. The boys said they'll handle the company, I just need to focus on getting to Tzuyu.

Is Lee Daamin your son?

Is Tzuyu the mother of your son?

Are you in an relationship with Twice's Tzuyu?

How did you two meet?

What's your relationship?

The questions never stop, making my ears ache just by listening to them. It feels like an never-ending trail of questions. Even as I try walking through them, they just won't leave me alone and at this point, I know my rage will once again, get the best of me.

Yes! Absolutely---- Before my anger and frustration can lead me to make another mistake, Jungkook shoves me to the side, trying to block the reporters.

Seriously, where are the gaurds?

Why the hell are they being paid for doing nothing?

Get out of here, you bastard! Sehun yells at me as the gaurds appear, blocking the flock of reporters.

Thanks guys.

You owe us. Jungkook smirks at me, handing me a black coloured cloth and I can't help but flash him smile as the road in front of me clears and I run.