Chapter 22

Song - 3:00 AM

“ Chapter 22 - Fear ”

*Mingyu's Pov*

I watch his every step as he slides in the seat right beside me while I keep my eyes trained straight, Tzuyu's back in my view before she decides to turn around with a worried look on her face, which soon breaks into a smile as she waves at Sehun, mouthing something to him.

I simply tear my eyes away from her face before zeroing them on the floor until she finally turns around.

Sehun and I go way back.

Childhood besties grew apart, it is that kind of shit. 

Ever since we were young, each week, one of us would give the other person a dare.

It was like our own little ritual.

And in middle school, this ritual became popular because of our stupid dares and so, almost every other kid would come to find us on the first day of the week and we would give them a dare, if they complete it, then they can order me and Sehun around for a week.

Don't even ask how many times the dares were completed and we had to do stupid things.

If someone fails the dare then the person who gave the dare aka me and Sehun can have them do whatever we want them to do with no time limit.

More people used to come because we were kids and liked challenging things.

Tzuyu did too.

And we had to hear her order us around for a week.

Abusing memories.

Hey--- I feel someone's hand on my shoulder at the same time, I hear his voice causing me to instantly flinch.

A person who fails to perform the dare--- Whipping my head towards him, I continue, a smirk playing on my lips.

---does whatever the person who gave the dare says for as long as they want. I see the pool of emotions swirling in his dark eyes before I turn away from him, snorting at him before stating the fact,

No time limit.

For the rest of the classes, my body is present but my brain stays in the past, recollecting the old times.

Even Tzuyu and Sehun were close friends since they both had the same dream since the beginning. They still are. I felt as if I am third-wheeling them whenever they would talk about which company to join.

I'm pretty sure, he wasn't able to digest the fact that I debuted right after Tzuyu did.

Sehun became a trainee under SM, right when things started going wrong, giving none of us the time to have a peaceful talk and clear everything out.

By the time Tzuyu and I spent the night together that fortunate day, Sehun had already left to live in the dorm of SM trainees and transferred to a trainee and idol school.

Then we lost contact and I never tried to reach out to him because I didn't want to after what he did.

The whole day passes with me, thinking of ways to hurt Sehun and Tzuyu, trying to cheer me up.

As the bell for the last period rings, I am the first one to basically run out of the class only to be stopped by Tzuyu in the hallway where all the students gawk at us, causing both of us to avoid each other.

I watch as all the students leave, leaving me and Tzuyu. My brain thinking of ways to run away from this situation but my heart surrending at the sight of the girl in front of me.